This weekend’s IGC weekend special

Need for Speed World Online News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
Kaffa
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

This weekend’s IGC weekend special

Post by Kaffa »

This weekend’s car is the Porsche 911 GT3 RS 4.0 (997). The car will be available for you to purchase for in-game Cash starting Friday January 3rd 10.00 UTC and ending Monday January 6th 10.00 UTC.

Next week’s retiring cars

The following cars will be retired next week on Thursday January 9th so be sure to pick them up before then:

Porsche 911 GT3 RS (997)
Audi R8 4.2 FSI quattro
Audi TT RS Coupé
Chevrolet Chevelle SS

The Porsche 911 GT3 RS 4.0 (997) was not released, something was posted on facebook but i cannot find it, from now on important news of NFSWorld can be send to me so it will be updated more
https://t.me/pump_upp
MaxT
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Re: This weekend’s IGC weekend special

Post by MaxT »

where are my cars EAsy.
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

I totally gave up on World... this game had plenty of potential, but EA only saw ways of getting money out of players. I still don't get how it is still up and running. They are probably still getting good profit out of it, but I wonder how long it will take until the servers are shut down. There is no new content at all, just the same stuff every day. And still people play this and pay for it. :o
ianism
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by ianism »

^^^ yeah the switch over to the new devs took too long and the new ones don't know how to do anything and nor do they (at least the CMs) seem to give a fart about the game. compare that to drew, who would actually play pretty regularly. the IGC rotation that was supposed to happen today has not taken place.

it's frustrating to see a game like this which had so much potential get ruined by a garbage publisher and slowly turned into nothing but a money sucker
i have nothing more to add
MaxT
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by MaxT »

Hydro_PT wrote:I totally gave up on World... this game had plenty of potential, but EA only saw ways of getting money out of players. I still don't get how it is still up and running. They are probably still getting good profit out of it, but I wonder how long it will take until the servers are shut down. There is no new content at all, just the same stuff every day. And still people play this and pay for it. :o
for once I think EA doesn't care about profit. I think they just plain don't care (about anything). otherwise they'd have fixed Error NU2001, error which literally means people can't give them money.
ianism
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by ianism »

eeeh the EAsy guys are completely incompetent it seems. that and they care much more about the other P4F games.
i have nothing more to add

Return to “News”