Finally an update! Big thanks to DJBIDOUILE for the headsup

Need for Speed World Online News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
Kaffa
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Finally an update! Big thanks to DJBIDOUILE for the headsup

Post by Kaffa »

Fellow Racers,

Today we bring you news of changes you can expect to see in the near future for Need for Speed World. While these are far from major changes, they are issues we’ve had for some time that you’ve been pleading for us to fix.

First, we’re happy to announce that we have added some additional resources to help support Need for Speed World. These guys have a history with the game, know it well, and are eager to return some of the key features we have been lacking for some time now and you have been asking for. To start with we are delighted to announce that IGC Rotations are back and a new one is already live now! Please note that we go back to announce these officially again in the future, we just did not want to make promises we were not able to keep.

We’re ecstatic to see these guys back on the project bringing with them their knowledge allowing you guys to start filling up your garages again.

Next we have some news that some may consider bad… but ultimately is something you need not worry about. Cain (Vitalbullet) and Muhammad (Fixnow) will be focusing their efforts on more local projects and thus will no longer be supporting Need for speed World.

--------------------------------------------------------------

From Cain:

I would like to thank everyone for sticking with us through the ups and downs over the past year. We’ve seen some tough periods, and few good ones here and there, and the dead set passion many of you express for the game is in a word inspiring. It has been a pleasure for me to see people stick to their guns and keep on fighting for progress and it’s something I’ll like not forget about any time soon.

It pleases me as a developer that there are people out there with so much energy for the game and it only make me want to do better in the future.

I look forward to seeing many of you in-game in the future if you play on Apex EU though I doubt I’ll be running around on my private account shouting that I am VitalBullet =P

Though I will no longer be directly working with NFSWorld, you’re still more than welcome to hit me up on Twitter (@VitalBullet) if you want to say hi!

Until next time folks, ta ta for now.
Cain “VitalBullet” Sinopoulos

--------------------------------------------------------------

From Muhammad:

Dear Need for Speed World Community!

It is with a heavy heart that I must part ways with the Need for Speed World Community, it is time for me to move on to other challenges. No doubt, it has been an educational journey that I personally have learned a lot from. I am touched by the passion and love you have for car racing and the Need for Speed franchise. I have come to know a lot of you on a personal level and it has been an outmost pleasure for me working with you, thank you!

I would also like to thank the whole community from the bottom of my heart for the wonderful time I have had here. You guys have surprised me in many ways and inspired me to do better. It’s unfortunate that we had to meet under these circumstances, however I have high hopes the new team will do an excellent job with the game going forward.
Though I will no longer be directly working with NFSWorld, you are still more than welcome to contact me on Twitter @GDKaisy.

See you around!
Muhammad Al-kaisy (Fixnow)

Source: http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/10162818.page
https://t.me/pump_upp
Eurotrash
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Re: Finally an update! Big thanks to DJBIDOUILE for the head

Post by Eurotrash »

I'll believe it when I see it :/

Return to “News”