Banned or Temp Authorization Instructions!

Need for Speed World Online News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
DJBIDOUILE
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Banned or Temp Authorization Instructions!

Post by DJBIDOUILE »

"Authentication is temporarily unavailable, please try again later" means that the countermeasures have detected traces of 3rd party applications on your account and revoked your access to the game.

Most of the ones that are getting the Authorization Error are not waiting it out...they are repeat trying to log-in and even using different computers and apparently the server sees it as trying to by-pass a temp ban and upgrades it. you MUST not try to log in for awhile on any computer! wait up to 3-4 hours before trying to re-log in at all if you get this message!

If you get the log-in that says you are permanently banned follow these instructions.
No need to PM mods, we cannot unban you. If you're innocent you'll be cleared. Also have patience, the devs are flooded with emails right now.
Go here and fill out the email exactly like they show : http://help.ea.com/en/article/informati ... -accounts/
Last edited by DJBIDOUILE on 20 Oct 2014, 14:29, edited 1 time in total.
Le moteur est le cœur d'une voiture, mais le pilote
est son âme
Eurotrash
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Re: Banned or Temp Authorization Instructions!

Post by Eurotrash »

But why is this happening in the first place? They finally updating the anti-cheat?
DJBIDOUILE
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by DJBIDOUILE »

Eurotrash wrote:But why is this happening in the first place? They finally updating the anti-cheat?
Anti-Cheat ? I think Yes . But Dev's investigate your profile .
est son âme
Eurotrash
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Eurotrash »

DJBIDOUILE wrote: Anti-Cheat ? I think Yes . But Dev's investigate your profile .
Oh you gotta be kidding me. No no no, we're about to get serious up in 'nere. Are they investigating everybody or do I have a reason to contact them and rip them a new one?

And I assume that if the situation is resolved and everything goes back to normal, it will be too much to expect from them to fix my treasure hunt streak...

Typical EA. When things are finally looking up, drop the 3 tron hammer on the consumers.

EDIT: Oh wow I didn't intend for that metaphor to be this appropriate...
DJBIDOUILE
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by DJBIDOUILE »

Eurotrash wrote:
DJBIDOUILE wrote: Anti-Cheat ? I think Yes . But Dev's investigate your profile .
Oh you gotta be kidding me. No no no, we're about to get serious up in 'nere. Are they investigating everybody or do I have a reason to contact them and rip them a new one?

And I assume that if the situation is resolved and everything goes back to normal, it will be too much to expect from them to fix my treasure hunt streak...

Typical EA. When things are finally looking up, drop the 3 tron hammer on the consumers.

EDIT: Oh wow I didn't intend for that metaphor to be this appropriate...
Please read This : If you're innocent you'll be cleared. Also have patience, the devs are flooded with emails right now.
Go here and fill out the email exactly like they show
http://help.ea.com/en/article/informati ... -accounts/
est son âme
Eurotrash
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Eurotrash »

Yeah it works now.

Return to “News”