Takedown Episode 4/6

Need for Speed Undercover News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Takedown Episode 4/6

Post by Bojan »

TS-X
Drift King
Drift King

Re: Takedown Episode 4/6

Post by TS-X »

well, if they spent more time doing the game and less doing these videos, maybe i would have buy it.

Here is my quick review: After 20mins - they are again trying to sold the same thing they have been selling for years. Plus, engine is so unoptimized and menus are too jerky. It sux! Big time... 4/10
gtx_tuner
Ricer
Ricer

Post by gtx_tuner »

argree man ..... in stead of concentrating on the game makeing another graphic engine and other psyhics they had been concentrating on makeing "The Need For Speed Undercover - telenovela Exclusiv" come on man .... TAKEDOWN EPISODES su*K ... really..... did they saw the FORZA 2 TRAILER ? even NFS MW is greater then NFSUC ask everyone ... im am guessing that the next NFS will have the same cars graphic and psyhic just like nfsuc but on the night lets not mention the copyed building on the next map :| .... if they wanna score some real $$$ .... they might try to combine the NFU2 parts and graphics with the NFS MW psyhics ,,, and buy the way .... how cares about the AUTOSCULP ... it a waste of TIME ... make more body kits and new vinyls just like in JUICED 2 HIN .....no ownder they didn't let out the DEMO of NFSUC .... i guess i sad like everything ..... im really PEAST on EA this year maybe i will send them a BOMB !! as gift ... :)) =)) just kitting :)))
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

gtx_tuner wrote::)) =)) just kitting :)))
Oh. :shock:
elie8
Drift King
Drift King

Post by elie8 »

mmm, guys !! please give EA a break !! :( :? !! Undercover is great in my opinion !! i like it :D 8) =D> and for the last time elie is a guy's name not a girl's name !! #-o #-o :x :x
What Comes Around, Goes Around ...
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Bojan »

Sorry about that, I was mislead by GT...
TS-X
Drift King
Drift King

Post by TS-X »

elie8 wrote:mmm, guys !! please give EA a break !! :( :? !! Undercover is great in my opinion !! i like it :D 8) =D> and for the last time elie is a guy's name not a girl's name !! #-o #-o :x :x
Why is it great...

Because Supra has same kit as appeared in UG1
Same goes for skyline
Or the game has same cops, heat system, crashing obstacles as appeared in MW and Carbon
Or it has same vinyls as appeared in MW, and same vinyl system as in carbon
It has same smoke effect featured in PS, and same crashing effects that make no difference to performance

not to mention unoptimized game engine, water on roads thats there for no reason... I mean, all of previous games featured something new - even tho it wasnt done brilliantly: customizing, autosculpt, crashing, smoke, cops... this one has nothing. Honestly, i played it for like 20 minutes, and i got bored of it... 3 races and all were the same, menus are jerky, and there is even pop up.

The game is nothing but bunch of previous work sold again. Now, im not buying that

Im back to Mercedes Benz World Racing... latest game that has roots of NFS!

Return to “News”