Car List Part III

Need for Speed ProStreet News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
hammerspeed
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Re: Car List Part III

Post by hammerspeed »

danyutz wrote:i don't hate Zonda, i just think that it doesn't suit in this game.
y not
thats a super/hyper car and that is what started the NFS series in the first place
if ur just thinking that this game is only for tuners and muscle cars then u dont no what NFS is
NFS is everything "fast cars"
Porsche-AG
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Porsche-AG »

viper16 wrote:that is not a regular gt500 in the pic thats a GT500SS
Actually, it's just the normal GT500, because the hood of the GT500SS is a bit different. Also, the side of the car doesn't say "Super Snake" on it:
need-for-speed-prostreet-20071025042505506.jpg
NFSPS Picture
(5.69 KiB) Downloaded 9363 times
As opposed to the Super Snake:

Cipher
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Cipher »

The Mustang GT looks good.I cant quite imagine the body kits EA has put for it.hopefullly they wont look like sh**
Lancer_kid
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Lancer_kid »

Cipher wrote:The Mustang GT looks good.I cant quite imagine the body kits EA has put for it.hopefullly they wont look like sh**
yeah alot of cars were scarred last year due to ugly body kits
:(
Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser.
Vince Lombardi
Danyutz
Donator
Donator

Post by Danyutz »

hammerspeed wrote: y not
thats a super/hyper car and that is what started the NFS series in the first place
if ur just thinking that this game is only for tuners and muscle cars then u dont no what NFS is
NFS is everything "fast cars"
now that's impressive, i've never seen an Zonda drifting on circuit, a Zonda doing a drag[probably wheeling], not to mention racing versus a GTi on a circuit. Those NFS series are long gone, so wake up to reality and watch what you have in front of your eyes.
Glopaticki
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Glopaticki »

Well, its all a matter of personal taste, don't like the Zonda, don't use it. EA is trying to please everyone not just one type of gamer. Thats why they are mixing it up with exotics, tuners and muscle cars. I personally think there's too much jap cars but i ain't gonna be dissin EA over it, i'll just stick to my european cars and thats that. Whats wrong wif a GTI on a circuit? They have GTI cups in some countries.
Danyutz
Donator
Donator

Post by Danyutz »

Glop, u didn't got me, i have nothing wrong with a gti on a circuit, only that you won't see a supercar racing an gti on circuit and here i am not saying about the unofficial competitions.
Glopaticki wrote:don't like the Zonda, don't use it.
be sure of that :)
Abrams
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Abrams »

Problem with Zonda is simply that car costs soooo much that even completly insane millionare wouldnt even think about racing with it for a bank that covers maybe 0.1% of car`s cost.
ChZ^^
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by ChZ^^ »

Was just about to sat that :P

Anyway like to see more rides. Like the Camaro 08
Death Must Be Easy Because Life Is Hard?
race_invader
Professional
Professional

Post by race_invader »

Imo i agree with danyutz doesn't really suit the game, so i won't go near it but i know alot of little kids online will.. :lol: Also no offence to zonda lovers etc but if i need speed to get great crashes when bored ill be using it.
SchuMito
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by SchuMito »

Wake up people. It's just a game. You'll never see an exotic doing a drag race or a speed challenge against other cars cause they cost too much, but it's just a game - so let's play with the cars we like! Personallu, I don't like the Zonda... it could be fast, but it's ugly (especially its rear). I would love to welcome back the Prancing Horse, but I think that this will be difficult for the next few years. However, in these type of games, I expect only muscel and tuners. Who knows... maybe next year we are going back to NFS basics - exotics!
Glopaticki
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Glopaticki »

Only if.....and yes the Zonda is an ugly car, there are many supercars out there that could have taken its place.
Stew2000
Stock
Stock

Post by Stew2000 »

No one has said anything about the crazy RS Cosworth :lol:
Good addition.. but totally chavvy :mrgreen:
Glopaticki
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Glopaticki »

I guess no one has said anything about the Cosworth because its a great car, where as the Pagani isn't.
Porsche-AG
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Porsche-AG »

Glopaticki wrote:I guess no one has said anything about the Cosworth because its a great car, where as the Pagani isn't.
That's quite a biased statement, as I'm sure I'm not the only one who finds nothing special about the Cosworth.
Stew2000 wrote:No one has said anything about the crazy RS Cosworth :lol:
Probably because it fits the game more or has already been known about. It's just been made public now.
Glopaticki
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Glopaticki »

Porsche-AG wrote:
Glopaticki wrote:I guess no one has said anything about the Cosworth because its a great car, where as the Pagani isn't.
That's quite a biased statement, as I'm sure I'm not the only one who finds nothing special about the Cosworth.
Stew2000 wrote:No one has said anything about the crazy RS Cosworth :lol:
Probably because it fits the game more or has already been known about. It's just been made public now.
I didn't there way anything special about it i'm just saying for its time it was a great car. And we knew about the Cosworth way back in an older vid.
Lancer_kid
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Lancer_kid »

ChZ^^ wrote:Well in the screenshots you see a zonda it havent the vinyls on top of the carbon
Check Ign Pics
Vince Lombardi
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

I don't think the Zonda is the best looking car or anything, it's diffirent and special in terms of styling. and it is a beast when it comes to performance.

And for those who think cars like the zonda never see a track or anything. supercars see more tracks then most of you think.
Ok they don't race in real races, well infact there are special racing versions of the Zonda and they did race in several endurance class races, so yes people DO race them.

The whole idea of a race game is to do stuff with cars you will never do in real life, and drive/race cars you'll never race in real life.

Stuff then went on in NFS U, was that realistic? racing around in a supra or Skyline or any other tuner on the streets with crazy speeds? ever see that happening??
No, maybe a illegal drag race but that's it.

IMO, EA bring it on, give us as much cars as you can, from high powered super cars to small tuner sports cars.

BTW I haven't seen 1 mercedes yet.... not 1, not the SLR, not a SL or CL(K) or SLK... nothing... hmm
Porsche-AG
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Porsche-AG »

@ TheStig: Nice observation with the Mercedes Benzes... Wasn't "DaimlerChrysler" listed in the credits for some of the earlier videos? If so, there shouldn't be any reason to exclude Mercedes Benz from this game, especially with cars like the CLK and SLK, which could fit into the game quite well.
Glopaticki
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Glopaticki »

Bring on the C63 AMG...now that'll be a car i'd be racing with.
race_invader
Professional
Professional

Post by race_invader »

I would love to welcome back the Prancing Horse, but I think that this will be difficult for the next few years.
Well im not 100% sure with my infomation but ive heard that if anyone tunes a ferrari or changes the look, the ferrari company makes you remove there badge and it becomes not a ferrari. Unless it's full track racing like Forza2 kind of thing.. :-k

Just want people to know once again im not 100% sure & that i just heard about it, not sure if it is true.
Lancer_kid
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Lancer_kid »

race_invader wrote:
I would love to welcome back the Prancing Horse, but I think that this will be difficult for the next few years.
Well im not 100% sure with my infomation but ive heard that if anyone tunes a ferrari or changes the look, the ferrari company makes you remove there badge and it becomes not a ferrari. Unless it's full track racing like Forza2 kind of thing.. :-k

Just want people to know once again im not 100% sure & that i just heard about it, not sure if it is true.
Yes i heard that too

I think i saw it on Wiki
Vince Lombardi
gearhead450
Drift King
Drift King

Post by gearhead450 »

McLaren was credited in some of the older vids at the end, though that might be for the SLR version... It'd be cool to see the new McLaren P8 and P11 models in the game; those cars are awesome! :twisted:

Anyone else think the Audi R8 Quattro is one of the "supercars"?
"Go anywhere, Go anywhere fast, Go anywhere fast looking like a damn pimp."
Porsche-AG
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Porsche-AG »

Well if it's in the game it most likely would be, but there hasn't been any evidence of that yet, as far as I know.
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

I wouldn't be suprised if EA messed up again like in Carbon and make the R8 way faster then it actually is.. cause it's not a hypercar. it's a just a pretty fast V8 sportscar.
Even Audi said that it was made to be not as fast as a Lamborghini cause they own the brand and they are not going to make a car that is faster then their prestige brand.
The R8 would be a nice add but as long as it isn't one of the 8 supercars cause it isn't a supercar.

Return to “News”