NFSPS Wii Video at GT

Need for Speed ProStreet News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
Skyline_man
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

NFSPS Wii Video at GT

Post by Skyline_man »

Gametrailers posted a new video for the Wii version of NFSPS, the video shows a mix of grip & drag racing, and i gotta say..the graphics are not that bad after all.

Check the video here.
Glopaticki
Drift King
Drift King

Re: NFSPS Wii Video at GT

Post by Glopaticki »

The smoke looks like the smoke from Most Wanted and Carbon, I didn't see any damage? Oh well......still looks okay.
Cipher
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Cipher »

smoke still looks lame :evil:
UltimateGTR
Ricer
Ricer

Post by UltimateGTR »

I just hope the graphics of the PC version won't have a big difference with the XBox360...
Lancer_kid
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Lancer_kid »

Hope the PS2 graphics are better [-o<
Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser.
Vince Lombardi
GroundZero
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by GroundZero »

Agree Lancer_Kid. I think we are one of the few guys here at NFSUnlimited.net who is getting NFSPS too PS2! (I might get it to PC after a while for uploading cars here, though) Taken in consideration that Wii is newer (and supposed to be better) I dno't know about the PS2 gfx, but probably their gonna change it a lil on PS2, like that you can actually see the road cracks and stuff which you couldn't see in this movie. And as for Nintendo, they always get alternative versions of NFS games, such as NFS RIVALS on gamecube as an replacement for underground and stuff :) RIVALs really sucked.

Anyway I don't care to much about the graphics. If there's good gfx, it's a bonus, because i'm a hardcore PLAYSTATION fan. Xbox can take their loads of money (which they seemed to pay EA for releasing the demo at Xbox first :S) and put them up where the sun doesn't shine!
Porsche-AG
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Porsche-AG »

@ GroundZero: What are you talking about? The Wii/Gamecube gets/got full versions of EA games. NFS Rivals was only available for Nintendo DS and PSP, and I know that because I purchased both Underground 1 and 2 for Gamecube.

The video itself is a bit low quality though, so I'm sure the Wii graphics will be decent, maybe even one of the better games (in terms of graphics) for Wii.
Lan.Evo.III
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Lan.Evo.III »

UltimateGTR wrote:I just hope the graphics of the PC version won't have a big difference with the XBox360...
The 360, and the PC graphics should be equal to close to eachother, considering they're both computers really, one of them is just focused for only playing games. And MSN.

Return to “News”