ProStreet Race Day This Weekend

Need for Speed ProStreet News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

ProStreet Race Day This Weekend

Post by Bojan »

A Need for Speed ProStreet race day will be held this weekend. The event starts on Friday night and runs until Sunday night. Plenty of moderators will be racing online, so if you still need the moderator achievement, it's the perfect chance to get it. The location is Chicago Airfield and available on the PC, PS3 and Xbox360.

You can join the event by going to the official website.
FrankieGthang
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Re: ProStreet Race Day This Weekend

Post by FrankieGthang »

does anyone know how can i register to the EA site,cuz nothing seems to work(my previous account......)???!!!
it always says "system error,try again later" but its the same over and over later!!! :x :x :x
whats wrong with the EA's site,i can't play race days online cuz i can't join :x
powerof1000
Drift King
Drift King

Post by powerof1000 »

Also, I can't join any race days for some reason. The join box isn't green and not a link :/.
www.soundcloud.com/spyre
FrankieGthang
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by FrankieGthang »

firetruck unfinished game,since i installed v1.1 i can't join any race days most of the time like there isn't anyone playing!!!
then the other problem is registering or logging into EA site,nothing works like i mentioned earlier! :x :x :x :evil: :evil: :evil:
wondaboy
Ricer
Ricer

Post by wondaboy »

If the ea site doesnt come right,any1 know if theres another way or place to sign up for the weekends raceday? Also, does any1 know if its gonna be the same as Chicago Airfield in online race day where only Tier2 cars are permited or how will it work? If all tiers alowed including 3 can we use cars like CCX, F1, Gallardo etc, or whats the limitations
:shock:
Carcrazy
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Carcrazy »

Works fine for me... scroll up and click 'Racedays' on the toolbar and try to join from there. :wink:

Return to “News”