Bugatti Veyron for NFS Carbon

Need for Speed Carbon News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Bugatti Veyron for NFS Carbon

Post by Bojan »

The world's first community created car for Need for Speed Carbon is now available! The Bugatti Veyron created by nfsu360 is now available for download.
It's feature list includes Customisation: hoods, roof scoops, spoilers, rims and All Autosculpt features: rims, front bumpers, rear bumpers, skirts, hoods, roof scoops, spoilers, exhaust tips.

More info on the author's website.
Jacksonapplelover
Ricer
Ricer

Re: Bugatti Veyron for NFS Carbon

Post by Jacksonapplelover »

I just downloaded this car. There is a '67 Dodge Charger, too.

There are a couple problems with the Bugatti. For some reason my headlights and taillights aren't showing up when I drive the car in-game, but when I look at it in the showroom it's perfectly fine.

Other than that, this is a really cool car. Congratulations to the author for making the first NFS car mod!
Last edited by Jacksonapplelover on 11 May 2010, 13:29, edited 1 time in total.
Nasko
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Nasko »

Great work on this one :wink: I'll install Carbon again to give it a try :D

Congrats to the author :D
ElvenAvenger
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ElvenAvenger »

Now, i wonder if anyone will take up the task of making cars like the BMW, GT3 RS, AE86, MR2, Eclipse GSX and many more that are not fully tunable in Carbon...fully tunable? the AE86, MR2, Eclipse GSX just have to get full tuning options.

I think that modders can create a really good game using Carbon as base.
Dr Houbenheimer
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Dr Houbenheimer »

I agree with ElvenAvenger, but I wonder whether it's too outdated to really get too much new content. I would definitely go back to Carbon if user content such as this was available on a more regular basis.
ElvenAvenger
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ElvenAvenger »

Dr Houbenheimer wrote:I agree with ElvenAvenger, but I wonder whether it's too outdated to really get too much new content. I would definitely go back to Carbon if user content such as this was available on a more regular basis.
Outdated? I don't want to offend any "Old NFS" fans but even games as old as NFS Hot Pursuit are getting mods.
Jinix
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Jinix »

Dr Houbenheimer wrote:I agree with ElvenAvenger, but I wonder whether it's too outdated to really get too much new content. I would definitely go back to Carbon if user content such as this was available on a more regular basis.

nah it aint, NFSU2 is gettin turckload of mods, yes i did say it, Undergrund 2, there's even a reventon for it, all you gotta do is search the fan sites :lol:

as far as i can tell, all NFS's to date have officially got modded, that includes undercover... for the record.
ElvenAvenger
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ElvenAvenger »

Now come to think of it. Carbon while far from perfect, has a nice, or atleast better than MW's, tuning system, so with new cars that would have some reasonable performance (im talking about something else than 450 + km/h cars), maybe some graphical mods we could fix Carbon. or atleast change pointless cars to something actually useful in a street racing game. (again, i'd prefer more tuners and muscles in this game, less exotics.) But i have a question, can you edit the class of a car? like, make a car be in a different class and tier? Just got a might-be-good idea, that someone could fix tiers so there is no stupid accidents like 240SX in tier 1 with such good performance, or that Infiniti in tier 3... or Camaro SS in tier 1 for that matter. That is, if we can modify performance and tiers.
Jacksonapplelover
Ricer
Ricer

ElvenAvenger wrote:Now come to think of it. Carbon while far from perfect, has a nice, or atleast better than MW's, tuning system, so with new cars that would have some reasonable performance (im talking about something else than 450 + km/h cars), maybe some graphical mods we could fix Carbon. or atleast change pointless cars to something actually useful in a street racing game. (again, i'd prefer more tuners and muscles in this game, less exotics.) But i have a question, can you edit the class of a car? like, make a car be in a different class and tier? Just got a might-be-good idea, that someone could fix tiers so there is no stupid accidents like 240SX in tier 1 with such good performance, or that Infiniti in tier 3... or Camaro SS in tier 1 for that matter. That is, if we can modify performance and tiers.
You can edit the tiers and car class by hex editing a save file.
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

So this pretty much replaces the Murcielago?
Jacksonapplelover
Ricer
Ricer

Yes, it completely replaces it.
AssistantAero
Ricer
Ricer

Post by AssistantAero »

This better not turn into a Criterion Game...
NFS : Carbon is my current Let's Play.
Conquer ALL the cities!

Return to “News”