Unofficial NFS Carbon Carlist

Need for Speed Carbon News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
| Ryu |
Drift King
Drift King

Post by | Ryu | »

Sweet-16 wrote:
as far as i'm conscerned the GTO is all american. maybe the MODEL is from Holden, but not the car itself.
Actually, the GTO is pretty much a onaro, albeit with some mild exhaust tuning/other stuff from what I know. The engine is American/Aussie though..
Wikipedia wrote: The 21st century GTO is essentially a left hand drive Holden Monaro, itself a coupe variant of the Holden Commodore.
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

Thanks for fixing the links T-shine,
I know there where some bugs and typo's in the text, if not mistaken they are corrected, if any of you see a other one just say so.
The build of this list took me quiet some time and I did it at 3 AM so I wasn't very awake.. that is why there where some stupid mistakes. :wink:
I tried to get the model year as accurate as possiple by comparing them with real pictures,but because the classic muscle cars are not my speciality I don't know all the diffirences so I can't be 100% sure.
As for the Eclipse, does it really matter if it is a 96 or a 99? if not mistaken they are both the same :wink:
- TS -
Ricer
Ricer

Post by - TS - »

Hm... i personaly dont like MR2 that much... and does anybody realise that there is no PC game that has Nissan Silvia? From what i have heard new NFS was inspired by Tokyo Drift. DRIFT !!!! where is Drift king than?? I want Slivia S15!!!
User deactivated:
Abrams
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Abrams »

Well its 20th Oct almost and still no official car list...whats up with EA, at least confirm this one...weird..
Aurel 2008
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Aurel 2008 »

The car list is great for me, but it could be better ! :( I just hope that EA will reconsider and put all the cars in one game, and not make a version with extra cars (like Collectors Edition or something like that).
RVD
Drift King
Drift King

Post by RVD »

I really, really like those concept muscles!! great car's, lots of exotics :twisted:

Eagle1 wrote: Aw that car lst is so gay theres no Nissan S15 or a freakin Silvia for that matter, what kind of drift game leaves out the greatest drift cars of all? firetruck anoyed if it is true
The list is great, and NFS Carbon is NOT a drifting game :x don't even bother buying it!! :evil:
Who found out you can get milk from a cow, and what the hell was he doing at the moment?
- TS -
Ricer
Ricer

Post by - TS - »

too bad its not even tho there is drifting mode... how hard was it to put S15? like it cant race straight too? and plus S15 is one of most beautifull japanise cars ever and a true example of import tuning. and if u ask me... it would fit just perfectly in this game.
User deactivated:
tsuchiya
Ricer
Ricer

Post by tsuchiya »

why no s15? and s2000 and NSX?~
peterfaj
Drift King
Drift King

Post by peterfaj »

T-Shine wrote::lol: http://www.nfsplanet.com/pic.php?./imag ... s/0031.jpg

*rushes to the toilet*
Rice king. :lol:

About trafic cars, does it realy matter while going 300kmh by them? Even if standing still...You'll see it's cool as it is if you compare it with http://www.nfsplanet.com/pic.php?./imag ... s/0031.jpg cars all over the place, taking the act of trafic cars.
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

What's with the checkered Lamborghini? :|
bu8sml
Stock
Stock

Post by bu8sml »

So, does anyone know which cars on this list are exclusive to the "collectors edition"?
BluePhirePB
Drift King
Drift King

Post by BluePhirePB »

Ya, too bad about the S15. Looks like a lot of people including myself wanted that car in.
Blazing Gallardo
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Blazing Gallardo »

SWEET CARLIST!!!!! =P~ =P~ \:D/ \:D/ =P~ \:D/

BTW people stop complaining, the full list hasent come out yet, so chill out until the full list comes out. 8) 8) 8) then u can complain :lol: :lol: :lol:
SchuMito
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by SchuMito »

It is quite an improved car list over the Most Wanted but I am a little bit disappointed. Altough it is not official we all know that it is. Once again there are no Ferraris - the REAL exotic cars! There are a big number of food processors... sorry I meant american muscels which dump 600bhp on the road with 0% grip. I have never loved muscel cars... but that is my opinion. Unfortunately I think that EA thinks much more about the US market which is crammed with Muscels on the road and thinks less for the european market which is filled with normal road cars which look stunning when modded.
xXBlackcatXx
Ricer
Ricer

Post by xXBlackcatXx »

Man before posting see the others topics please.:x
http://forum.nfsunlimited.net/viewtopic.php?t=12418
About the japanese cars, I think that all cars present in this game are very good.
Why is the problem with 240SX? He is too a famous car of the import tuners. I think EA chose very well the cars for this game :wink:
And if you are not satisfied with the cars wait for more one year. :twisted:
Just kidding! :mrgreen:
krazyammo
Professional
Professional

Post by krazyammo »

Me likely all cars, even if honda and acura arn't in :(
dawnpatrolrjl1
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by dawnpatrolrjl1 »

Forgot to say, is it me or this is the first NFS with a mayority of U.S cars??? :-s
krist
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by krist »

The list is amazing but i still feel they forgot something...something i've been waiting for since underground 1:

http://www.supertuning.go.ro/galerie/ho ... ntegra.jpg
http://media.urbandictionary.com/image/ ... -25828.jpg

Where are the freaking Integras??? They are such awsome cars! and they are like so cool in real life all nifty and ****...good cars... :lol:
krazyammo
Professional
Professional

Post by krazyammo »

If they do put integra in there (really might not happen) but put in the dc2 integra. but it's too late
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

@The_Stig
The Nissan Skyline is an R34 GT-R, not an R34 V-SPEC.

The Camaro Concept is the 2009 production version, the 2006 Concept version. There is no 2008 Camaro Concept.

The GT500 Mustangs are Shelby Mustangs, not Ford Mustangs. Even though they were produced in conjunction by Shelby and Ford, the cars are popularly identified with the Shelby brand.

The Plymouth Hemi Cuda should be the Plymouth Barracuda, which is the official name of the car. It's commonly called the Hemi Cuda because it's got a Hemi engine and Cuda is easier to say than Barracuda.

Is there a Porsche Carrera GT S?
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

I wonder if they are going to put the HONDAS?!
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

prince1142003 wrote:The Camaro Concept is the 2009 production version, the 2006 Concept version. There is no 2008 Camaro Concept.
Is there a Porsche Carrera GT S?
Even though Chevrolet has confirmed that the Camaro will be put into production, there is no such thing as a 2009 production version because the production version has not been revealed yet, therefore, it is the 2006 Chevrolet Camaro Concept.

And no, there is no such thing as a Carrera GT S...it is the Carrera GT...
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

Like I said, it's the 2006 Concept version, and the tentatively 2009 production version. I read on wikipedia (I think) that the new Camaro is headed for production in 2008, making the production version the 2009 version.

Anyways, the Concept version in Carbon is the 2006 Concept.
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

And like I've said, Chevrolet HAS confirmed that the Camaro WILL go into production late 2008, early 2009 but it will be slightly different. It's the same story with the Audi Le Mans Concept and R8 and the new Skyline Concept...
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

Ok, but my point in my first post was basically this:

The Camaro Concept in NFS Carbon is the 2006 Concept version, not the 2008 Concept version. There is no 2008 Concept version.

Return to “News”