Q&A with Steve Anthony Part III

Need for Speed Carbon News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Q&A with Steve Anthony Part III

Post by Bojan »

Part III of the Need for Speed Carbon Q&A with line producer Steve Anthony is available on the official site. This time they talk about game modes, both offline and online, number of racers in a race (how it is different on next-gen vs. old gen), cops and gameplay time.

Read the full article on the official site.
ScreweD DuDe
Ricer
Ricer

Post by ScreweD DuDe »

tell me i didn't get this right , this race wars with the 20 cars is gonna be only on next gen consoles,coz if so this is RACISM
Skyline_man
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Skyline_man »

ScreweD DuDe wrote:tell me i didn't get this right , this race wars with the 20 cars is gonna be only on next gen consoles,coz if so this is RACISM
I havent got the game yet, but i guess next-gen systems include PC.
Leftos
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Leftos »

If I'm not mistaken, Race Wars on PC include 12 cars. I did one really late last night, so I wouldn't be so sure. And it's no racism Screwed Dude, it's actually a point of system capabilities. PS2 or XBox would not be able to handle 20 cars at once. It's been discussed helluva lot of times.
I don't use pwned. I use BSODed. It's less cool and harder to say. I know.
Shadow the hedgehog
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Shadow the hedgehog »

Leftos wrote:If I'm not mistaken, Race Wars on PC include 12 cars. I did one really late last night, so I wouldn't be so sure. And it's no racism Screwed Dude, it's actually a point of system capabilities. PS2 or XBox would not be able to handle 20 cars at once. It's been discussed helluva lot of times.
PC can bloody well handle 20 cars & if race wars don't have 20 cars when i pick up my collectors edition for PC on Thursday then I'm gonna be pissed!

Return to “News”