Carbon Leaderboards

Need for Speed Carbon News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

Easy. He's one of our resident hex editors who can do almost anything with a savegame.
STAT-X
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by STAT-X »

Yup, I'm now trying something I like to call digital origami. Thats folding the savegame so it ends up as a JPG of a paper bird or something :D :D :D Nah, just kidding.

So there's a basicly 2 things you can do:

1. Read THIS thread and learn how to hex edit a car directly into your carlot or my cars.

-OR-

2. Download the program in THIS thread and unlock the locked content.

Oh yeah, I don't consider this cheating ... maybe bending the rules a bit. But since I don't use crap like infinite NOS/Speedbreaker it's all fair IMO.
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

STAT-X wrote:Oh yeah, I don't consider this cheating
Until the car is available without hacking, I do consider it cheating.
RVD
Drift King
Drift King

Post by RVD »

i consider cheating as doing something that isn't legal. Since EA admitted they made a mistake and the CCX should be available through normal gameplay, i don't consider this hex editing is cheating.

And, GT3x24x7, you are one heck of a racer.....so are the other racers with top-times...i don't come anywhere near those. But, as they say,i won't give up...
Who found out you can get milk from a cow, and what the hell was he doing at the moment?
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

Aw shucks.. thanks! :)
RVD
Drift King
Drift King

Post by RVD »

i tried to beat some leaders at the leaderboards today......

i didnt come even close at the circuit / sprint top times (WTH, how can i shave off 11 seconds of my current lap time???), but i got a 2nd place at the speedtrap....

damn, you guys are good....

and as i said before: i did a great run at beachend or something (the first circuit), with a time of 2:09. 1: 49 was the record, so i really started wondering if there arent any cheaters.....i mean, im not the best racer, but i'm quite good.....but 11 seconds is a HUGE gap in a 2 minute race......
Who found out you can get milk from a cow, and what the hell was he doing at the moment?
Boosted420a
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Boosted420a »

xxNEMO01xx, your on a whole 'nother level in drifitng, my hats off 8) . I'm still trying to figure out this EVO, I'll be trying to at least come close :lol:
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

Discussion moved to the new Leaderboards Section.

Return to “News”