Carbon number 10 on best selling list

Need for Speed Carbon News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
razor90210
Ricer
Ricer

Idea for the nex NFS

Post by razor90210 »

Here's an idea that came across my mind for the next nfs,....BIKES!!!!! I kno I kno its abit extreame, and many will prolly tell they're copying midnight club. but its far hell better than when they put jeeps in NFSU2. and i thin EA would do a better job than was done with midnight club. Many of the top end bikes can compete with cars too. and just like tuners, muscule and exotics the same could go for bikes too. like super bikes and harlys and stuff...would add a nice flavour to the story line as well....whadya guys thinkkk :)
amda1
Drift King
Drift King

Post by amda1 »

heres an idea: buy midnight club 2 :P

50 cars and 3 motorbikes, all available to free roam Los Angeles, Paris and Tokyo 8)

Huge jumps, many underground shortcuts, 50 great looking cars, every single track is different - that's all a racing game needs.
razor90210
Ricer
Ricer

Post by razor90210 »

i did, the graphics were crap and the story sucked
razor90210
Ricer
Ricer

Post by razor90210 »

oh yea, its crap on PC. duno abt PS and XBOX
LethalVirus
Ricer
Ricer

Post by LethalVirus »

Honestly, I think they should just throw everything they possibly could in the game, and then move on to something else after. Have every kind of car (Cars, Trucks, Vans, Jeeps, Motorcycles, etc.). With amazing graphics and an epic storyline. With every game mode you can think of and a map the size of Russia. And you can cuztomize absolutley everything. From Body Kits, to Neons, To the entire interior. Like a grand finale.

Yup... but I doubt it'll happen.
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

If they did even something close to that, they would kill their own market, cause you have to build a game that is abit better then before but not the "perfect" game cause when they do alot of people will buy it, and you now think: that's great isn't it? NO it's not cause after that no one will buy a other nfs game again cause the last one was already perfect and it's hard to beat something that is perfect so alsmost no one will buy it.
BGam-3R
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by BGam-3R »

Most of the people who bought Carbon probably don't read this messageboard. ;)
D00MST3R
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by D00MST3R »

people bought it because it was a attached to NFS, Carbon can't be sold without the NFS title... that's the point only the name NFS give it that much response. that's all for now.

Return to “News”