NFSMW MegaTrainer Beta Release

Need for Speed Carbon News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
RavenGT
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by RavenGT »

spectre01 wrote:i have problem install it..... when i run the setup, it says 1 of my system file is out of date......but it will update it. after reboot, again i try to install it, but it says the same thing....wtf?

btw, im using xp with sp1 patch on it.(hate sp2 patch)
Exactly the same glitch that I'm getting. Lemme take a wild guess -- SP1? Guess what, I ain't letting SP2 touch my computer ever again, you can forget it.
krist
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by krist »

RavenGT wrote:
spectre01 wrote:i have problem install it..... when i run the setup, it says 1 of my system file is out of date......but it will update it. after reboot, again i try to install it, but it says the same thing....wtf?

btw, im using xp with sp1 patch on it.(hate sp2 patch)
Exactly the same glitch that I'm getting. Lemme take a wild guess -- SP1? Guess what, I ain't letting SP2 touch my computer ever again, you can forget it.

Why not? whats wrong?
Bauke777
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Bauke777 »

Andre_online wrote:
Skyline_man wrote:That trainer doesnt work online i guess, right ?
I think it does.. That's why there's a warning stated on the trainer itself.
Well, has any1 tried the infinite nitro online or not?? If so where can we reach the guy who built it? We can ask him to create a cheatdetector :wink:
siim333
Stock
Stock

Post by siim333 »

well, the solution for that problem: cant install trainer because your system files are old. You must run windows update. If it scans your computer it finds what u need tu upgrade. One of the files is GDI+. and that is need for that trainer. That problem is only for SP1 users. i had the same problem, but i solved it. BUT now i have a other problem: Icant cheat with trainer. if i press during the gamplay one of the F1-9 buttons, game crashes to the desktop. im sure that my language settings are OK.

SOLUTION?
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

Try throwing your monitor out your window, that usually works for me. I'm not jokling, either, just unplug, open the window, toss it out *fwee!* (you like my sound effects, don't you? 8) ), go outside, pick it up, take it back inside, plug it in and everything should be fine... I do it all the time.
siim333
Stock
Stock

Post by siim333 »

done, still same
dotnetbeast
Ricer
Ricer

Post by dotnetbeast »

Lol I tried that, but some guy was in the way...

Return to “News”