NFSMW: Ferrari Released !!

Need for Speed Carbon News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
Skyline_man
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Skyline_man »

RyuSuke wrote:
Skyline_man wrote:Make sure that you have installed the Mod correctly, and there should be one.
I had installed correctly....
NFS:MW blacklist up to 1.3v.....
then I install the mod.....I just can found the Mod uninstaller....NOT Mod Loader..
I had Try to (DEP)....But NOt work><"
IS that the problem of my install Folder is change???
Pls help.....
Read that post
http://forum.nfsunlimited.net/viewtopic ... 704#228704

and there is an uninstaller in the start menu, under EA Games\NFSMW directory.
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

the MOD LOADER will be on your desktop. if you can't find it, create a new shortcut to speed.exe in the Most Wanted directory. then right click the shortcut and add -mod (with a space in front) at the end of whatever is in the Target box. this new shortcut will now launch the mod.
RyuSuke
Ricer
Ricer

Post by RyuSuke »

prince1142003 wrote:the MOD LOADER will be on your desktop. if you can't find it, create a new shortcut to speed.exe in the Most Wanted directory. then right click the shortcut and add -mod (with a space in front) at the end of whatever is in the Target box. this new shortcut will now launch the mod.
Thanks><
It work NOW><
RyuSuke
Ricer
Ricer

Post by RyuSuke »

one more Things...
Can I use the Ferrari in Career mode??
If it can be ...HOW A_A
THANK YOU
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

since the ferrari replaces an existing car, the Mercedes SL65, yes.

there are three ways:
1) use shop spezial. can be found in the Most Wanted Utils section of nfsunlimited.
2) hex edit a save file so you have the Mercedes SL65 in your career garage.
3) or download a savegame that has the Mercedes SL65 in the career garage. http://www.edgefiles.com/files/21127.html
arushan
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by arushan »

"version 1.0a" (as stated in the readme) contains the proper working dll. The download on nfscars was updated, so if it didnt work before and you didn't use that d3d9.dll patch, you can redownload and install it.
Skyline_man
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Skyline_man »

arushan wrote:"version 1.0a" (as stated in the readme) contains the proper working dll. The download on nfscars was updated, so if it didnt work before and you didn't use that d3d9.dll patch, you can redownload and install it.
First post updated, thanks. :wink:
RyuSuke
Ricer
Ricer

Post by RyuSuke »

prince1142003 wrote:since the ferrari replaces an existing car, the Mercedes SL65, yes.

there are three ways:
1) use shop spezial. can be found in the Most Wanted Utils section of nfsunlimited.
2) hex edit a save file so you have the Mercedes SL65 in your career garage.
3) or download a savegame that has the Mercedes SL65 in the career garage. http://www.edgefiles.com/files/21127.html
Thank You for ur Help><
I can use the 360 in career mode ><
DarrenR21373
Professional
Professional

Post by DarrenR21373 »

Cool! I can finally use the Ferrari. Absolutely ace mod, Arushan!

And thanks for all the help from the other members of the forum, particularly Skyline_man. 8)
-|CRONZ|-
Ricer
Ricer

Post by -|CRONZ|- »

worked for me perfectly.....Next car? Nissan Skyline r34 ?
skyliker
Ricer
Ricer

ferrari

Post by skyliker »

lol it works w..out the mod loader, simply cut and paste the sl65 folder in addons folder to cars folder and then... works with a detail:
Attachments
wheel positions
wheel positions
arushan
Valued Member
Valued Member

Re: ferrari

Post by arushan »

skyliker wrote:lol it works w..out the mod loader, simply cut and paste the sl65 folder in addons folder to cars folder and then... works with a detail:
You won't get the full feature set of the car without mod loader. Specifically, the wheel positions, the performance, the sounds, the menu logos.. will be normal SL65.
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

I see that Ferrari is messed up litlle??! Huh?
User deactivated: Habitual rule breaking; Abject lack of respect for the community.
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

Kid Cro wrote:I see that Ferrari is messed up litlle??! Huh?
As arushan said in the previous post, the car doesn't load correctly if you don't use the mod launcher.

Now, i hope he can convert a Nissan Skyline from HP2 (a user created one or the U2 one) and put it into MW. That definetively would rock in the nfs communities. Or even us with "possible" tools from arushan, if he wants.
Cpt.Razkit
Professional
Professional

Post by Cpt.Razkit »

This means I have to reinstall MW :D

Yay... :lol:
bam_bam
Drift King
Drift King

Post by bam_bam »

I think we all would like to see the Skyline with a nice body kit in MW .. ....
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

this is not a request thread, bam. and arushan's taking a break for a while now, so requesting won't make much of a difference.
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

Hehe yeah prince you are right! We should not expect another car for MW!
User deactivated: Habitual rule breaking; Abject lack of respect for the community.
HouseMD93
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by HouseMD93 »

Yea, I'll expect a new one! even though i haven't tryed the ferrari, Next car Ashton...or u can tell us how to! Lol its no threat!
User deactivated:
arushan
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by arushan »

It's not for me to decide.. it depends on the modeler. The tools are not public yet but modelers are welcome to submit their models which conform to a specification for conversion.
bam_bam
Drift King
Drift King

Post by bam_bam »

bam_bam wrote:I think we all would like to see the Skyline with a nice body kit in MW .. ....
I was only saying that it would be nice to see , at which point did I request the mod ?......

When do u think the tools will be released ?
HouseMD93
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by HouseMD93 »

Hey, I might be able to get GTA moddelers on it...I mean if u need a moddeler u can just edit some GTA mods at websites such as http://www.gta-downloads.com or http://www.gtagaming.com ...this way u can just make the Compactable to NFS MW and thats it!
User deactivated:
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

HouseMD93 wrote:this way u can just make the Compactable to NFS MW and thats it!
and that's the part that's going to take ages. the MW 3D meshes are some of the oddest i've seen, with some of the oddest parts detached. the detaching is what's going to take ages. and after that, you have to name them right, which is a chore considering the huge number of parts there are.

but if you wanna get a head start, go ahead. the latest Zmodeler (Zmod2) can open NFSMW BIN files. it'll give you an idea on how the naming works, and exactly what meshes need to be created and how. you will need work on the model in Zmodeler1 because arushan doesn't have an SDK for ZMod 2 yet. when you convert to Zmod1, you loose all the hierarchy and the naming structure.
arushan
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by arushan »

We don't really need GTA modellers... we have sufficient talented people even in the NFS community.
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

Might be a stupid thing, but can't the models from U2 be used for future mods.
I have to admin I haven't looked into the models in MW or U2 so I have no clue if they use the same basics. but they look like to be the same models.

I was pretty active in the custom car world, eventhough I never published any car. All I did was edit, update specs, models and meshes for own use.

But that was back in the NFS 3 / 4 time. and I would not know how to do it anymore, but am still interested to see what people can do.

I thought that car like:
- BMW M3
- Nissan Skyline GTR
- Nissan 350Z
- Honda S2000

Are good candidates to be a addon car. because in some cases parts of it are already in MW and the others are in U2 or U1. and because it is basicly the same engine. I though it wouldn't be so hard.
Like I said, it's only a guess!

The 4 cars is just a example, of cars that are partially in MW or are are fairly fast cars in U1/2

Return to “News”