Porsche Carrera GT in NFSMW

Need for Speed Carbon News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Porsche Carrera GT in NFSMW

Post by Bojan »

EA made it official now, another car on Need for Speed Most Wanted's list is the Porsche Carrera GT.
Full specifications are available on the official site here.

Screenshot is available on the official site http://www.needforspeed.com or in our<a href="http://www.nfsunlimited.net/mostwanted/screenshots"> screenshots section</a>.
Dragon-of-Rune
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Dragon-of-Rune »

That's one sweet ride, hope's it got as much bhp in the game as in real life :D
BaTrR
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by BaTrR »

I saw this car 2 weeks ago in Geneve... wow :? It's one of the best cars i've ever seen. And the sound of that car :P :P
bashderq
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by bashderq »

the main fact thats tingling my spine is the amount of hp thats possible in this car AFTER u've customised it...1000hp (or close enough 2 it)...HERE WE COME!!:D
macdaddy
Drift King
Drift King

Post by macdaddy »

cargasm
A-spec
Drift King
Drift King

Post by A-spec »

OMG :o It look so cool! Now i really love the time my birthday comes. (nov 24) :lol: 8) :twisted:
Serbiandude
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Serbiandude »

this gets better and better
cant wait
JackyTintinHaddock
Ricer
Ricer

Post by JackyTintinHaddock »

Cool MAN! I am a fan of Porsche and now that Porsche is in Most Wanted, I will definitely play this game! ;) :D :) :mrgreen:

EA, good job! :mrgreen:
master m
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by master m »

bashderq wrote:the main fact thats tingling my spine is the amount of hp thats possible in this car AFTER u've customised it...1000hp (or close enough 2 it)...HERE WE COME!!:D
It wouldn't be good if supercars were tunable. They should stay stock, they're fast enough already 8)
Last edited by master m on 20 Jun 2005, 22:12, edited 1 time in total.
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

master m wrote:
bashderq wrote:the main fact thats tingling my spine is the amount of hp thats possible in this car AFTER u've customised it...1000hp (or close enough 2 it)...HERE WE COME!!:D
It would be good if supercars were tunable. They should stay stock, they're fast enough already 8)
You mean weren't tunable?
^Sparco^
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by ^Sparco^ »

NO.
Surf'sUP^

Post by Surf'sUP^ »

but i want to tune them who wouldn't they could go 300 mph with upgrades
master m
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by master m »

2furio wrote:
master m wrote:
It would be good if supercars were tunable. They should stay stock, they're fast enough already 8)
You mean weren't tunable?
:oops: :oops: Sorry, typo.

offcourse i ment wouldn't :P
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

Just so you would know, this is NOT the same Carrera GT as in NFS HP2. The one in NFS HP2 was the concept version. HP2 was released in 2002 and the Carrera GT production version (the one in MW) was envieled in 2003.
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Hmm, from all the screenshots I've seen, I strongly doubt that we'll be able to tune the cars in the game... :?
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

Surf'sUP^ wrote:but i want to tune them who wouldn't they could go 300 mph with upgrades
uhuh 300 MPH... in your wildest dreams.... but then again it is a extreme arcade game... and the cars in NFS U2 where able to reach useless/idiotic speeds) but if the game has abit of realism they would keep the speed down abit...

and in real life it isn't possible also to reach 300 mph with a car like that also not with 1000 bhp.

personally I would not mind if the real fast cars aren't tuneble... what I really want is a game like NFS 4!
mdesign05
Ricer
Ricer

Post by mdesign05 »

There's not much you can do to a supercar anyway.. turbo it, maybe.. but that's kind'a lame imo, especially with something like a Carrera GT. I think 612 bhp is plenty anyway.
S2000_Skyline12
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by S2000_Skyline12 »

well... it may be plenty but we want more!!! :twisted: :lol:
*sig removed for being too big. max size 550x120px & 50kb*
isues
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by isues »

i agree not to tune the supercars,will just be way to fast to be control,
Real G
Stock
Stock

porsche

Post by Real G »

I think it would be good to tune a car like that. to see what we can do with a supercar. like add your own paint to it and then change the settings around. if we were to go online with all the same untunable cars. life would be dull online, so u need ur own personal supercar
isues
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Re: porsche

Post by isues »

Real G wrote:I think it would be good to tune a car like that. to see what we can do with a supercar. like add your own paint to it and then change the settings around. if we were to go online with all the same untunable cars. life would be dull online, so u need ur own personal supercar
agree half way. vinyls body paint neon etc yes,but no adding of better engin parts. :twisted:
boganbusman
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by boganbusman »

TheStig wrote:
Surf'sUP^ wrote:but i want to tune them who wouldn't they could go 300 mph with upgrades
uhuh 300 MPH... in your wildest dreams.... but then again it is a extreme arcade game... and the cars in NFS U2 where able to reach useless/idiotic speeds) but if the game has abit of realism they would keep the speed down abit...
Why not 300mph?

A top fueller can do that in 4.5 seconds. And like you said, EA does some crazy sh*t :lol:
WAMBAM
Ricer
Ricer

Post by WAMBAM »

I HOPE TO SEE A NISSAN 200SX S15 IN THE GAME MY FAVORITE CAR IM DIENG FOR IT TO BE IN THE NFS SERIES I WISH THERES A WAY TO REQUEST IT *WINK WINK NUDGE NUDGE* :D :wink:
master m
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by master m »

WAMBAM wrote:I HOPE TO SEE A NISSAN 200SX S15 IN THE GAME MY FAVORITE CAR IM DIENG FOR IT TO BE IN THE NFS SERIES I WISH THERES A WAY TO REQUEST IT *WINK WINK NUDGE NUDGE* :D :wink:
welcome to the forums, but could you please stop using "bold and capitall letters".

I also hope the S15 will be in there. :)

Return to “News”