NFSMW Updates

Need for Speed Carbon News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
Rigga
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Rigga »

Yeah, I still believe the WXR exists :roll: :lol:
nfsdriver
Drift King
Drift King

Post by nfsdriver »

:lol:
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

2furio wrote:If you're so "smart" show me a site with pictures of this WXR? That's right you can't find any because there is no such thing because it's a typo and it should be WRX.
DoR just told you it was a typo. No point in arguing. :roll: Its almost your trying to make a point to yourself. :?
2furio wrote: And yes all those sites can have typos. The Internet is a pretty big place you know.
And Finally, this comment pretty much answers all the idiotic arguements above... And who posted this comment? The person that wanted to be proven wrong, and notice he just did. All by himself. :roll:
korge
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

You are stupid aren't you?
I knew it was a typo since the first list came out and I said it but some people are ignorant. I waited to be proven wrong to see if there is such a thing as a WXR and like I've said before a million times it's a typo and how am I supposed to know he admitted it? For all I know, he could have been sarcastic. How was I proven wrong? There is no such thing as a WXR in the end. Go take some English lessons or think before you talk trash. Smartass.
Last edited by 2furio on 22 Jun 2005, 23:16, edited 1 time in total.
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

2furio wrote:You are stupid aren't you?
I knew it was a typo since the first list came out and I said it but some people are ignorant. I waited to be proven wrong to see if there is such a thing as a WXR and like I've said before a million times it's a typo and how am I supposed to know he admitted it? For all I know, he could have been sarcastic.
Smartass.
Really? Then dont argue like a little twit next time. :roll:
2furio wrote:I stand by what I said, there is no such thing as a Subaru WXR, so you're wrong.

I await to be proven wrong.
korge
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

Why do you even bother?
Nobody asked for your opinion and it's because nobody cares what's your opinion, so get a life rather than starting to argue for absolutely no reason.
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

2furio wrote:Why do you even bother?
Honestly. Because I dont like it when someone trys to defend a lost cause. In this case, its your pride. Your not defending yourself. Just giving me a good laugh. :lol:
2furio wrote:Nobody asked for your opinion and it's because nobody cares what's your opinion.
Thank you for informing me on behalf of what all the members of nfsUnlimited thought about me. :roll:
2furio wrote:get a life rather than starting to argue for absolutely no reason.
Rofl. You are telling me that I started an arguement? You were the one arguing about how you were right and the there was no such thing as an WXR But yes there were typos. :roll: You argued and answered your own point. :lol: dumbbumbum.
korge
^Speed 12^
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ^Speed 12^ »

Lol... ok just leave it now. Korge is the sort who says what he thinks and 2furio is the sort who gets angry easily. I guess you should understand that about each other......
skyliker
Ricer
Ricer

Post by skyliker »

it´s cool but i think teh game should have more cars like skyline
max score drift : 4,049,546 on parkade drift 6 (10 laps)
nfsu2
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

skyliker wrote:it´s cool but i think teh game should have more cars like skyline
Then I recommend you not buy Most Wanted and get back to playing games like oh... Underground... Underground 2? :wink:
korge
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Why should a Skyline be in the game? This game is meant for exotics IMO... ;)
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

Andre_online wrote:Why should a Skyline be in the game? This game is meant for exotics IMO... ;)
Exactly. If they throw a single Honda in between the mix of Imports and Exotics, Im gonna cry. :lol:
korge
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Not if it's the S2000... I wouldn't mind having that car in Most Wanted, I missed it.
CruzinLow580
Ricer
Ricer

Post by CruzinLow580 »

Yeah, after they took it out in Underground. I have missed that car.
nfsdriver
Drift King
Drift King

Post by nfsdriver »

yeah, i missed the s2000 too... they should exchange it for another car in nfsu2.. oh well..
master m
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by master m »

korge wrote:
Andre_online wrote:Why should a Skyline be in the game? This game is meant for exotics IMO... ;)
Exactly. If they throw a single Honda in between the mix of Imports and Exotics, Im gonna cry. :lol:
The HONDA NSX is also a supercar :lol: I want it in "MW" and offcourse a couple of Skylines
nfsdriver
Drift King
Drift King

Post by nfsdriver »

true.. i love skylines to be in every nfs game.. its cool like that
Flameking
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Flameking »

Iunno. Skylines have been getting old now. lol. I wanna see a S2000 though. Also a Chrysler 300C and a Saleen S7!!!
CruzinLow580
Ricer
Ricer

Post by CruzinLow580 »

Yeah, skylines have been getting a bit boring, but if they do put one its still okay for me IMO...
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

the R34 skyline also was in the official version of NFS 4 HS (it only was in the Japanese version be he it was in a older"exotic" NFS!

there are things that bother me though....

- I got the weird feeling that this will be a rice your exotic game :cry:
- they are going to spend alot of money on celebs wich could have been better spend on real aftermarket licences and car brands!

I hope I'm wrong... but somethings tells me this won't be as great as they make us believe... and after what they told us about U2.... I haven't got so muc faith in what EA tells us...
Sir Ibi
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Sir Ibi »

meh, i've never believed the hype that EA sends out, like how, FIFA 2012, is gonna be any more different than 2011 - its always been a let down..... i just end up not believing in all this hype, and sometime, once in a blue moon, EA bring out a good game, and i'm quietly surprised. With EA you kinda gotta expect the worst, and hope for the best....
nfsdriver
Drift King
Drift King

Post by nfsdriver »

there should be a nsx in nfsu games.. and more bmws..
Flameking
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Flameking »

um.

Hopefully ea will do the smart thing and spend more money on the in game materials for the cars (like better looking bodykits man; the ones in nfsu2 looked like so bad, made u wanna bash the tv)

and the detailing and possibly even damage (since they said they had to pay the car companies too much to put damage on their cars)

If they spend the money on stars, pfft, they sucked up the series once again.
CruzinLow580
Ricer
Ricer

Post by CruzinLow580 »

Yeah, seriously the bodykits did suck so bad!! I just hope they do spend more money to the cars then the celebs. Whats goin on with EA these days?....
Versace
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Versace »

I HOPE theres gonna b side exhausts and TWIN EXHAUSTS i mean if theres only 1 exhaust they shud let u make another slot! and this time in nfsu most wanted they shud have a TWIN ROCKET EXHAUST AND TWIN SONICS AND ALOT OF NEW WHEELS LIKE " KHAN " GFG" etc.....I just pray they do man....thy have 2 do it in 2 game or the other bcoz ppl js edit da exhausts if thy hav only 1 slot they make it 2 is PHOTOSHOP or sumtin...i just really HOPE they hear me wat im saying!!

Return to “News”