Most Wanted Official Release Date

Need for Speed Carbon News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Most Wanted Official Release Date

Post by Bojan »

The official release date for Need for Speed Most Wanted has been set to 16. November in North America for all versions except Xbox360.
Mark your calendars, clear your weekends.
Surf'sUP^

Post by Surf'sUP^ »

will do bojan I'm gonna get that game
Pabl0z
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Pabl0z »

Can't wait!
lol wut
NFS_ZawyeR
Drift King
Drift King

Post by NFS_ZawyeR »

NOOO!! Why so late in November?? My birthday is the 7th! :( :P
Bladerforce
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Bladerforce »

A couple of weeks ago the wrote on the official EA page (not the Most Wanted page) that it would be released the 1. November in America and the 3rd November in Europe?!
Why did they set the release date two weeks later?
Tyrant
Professional
Professional

Post by Tyrant »

I will survive that. BTW, Huge chance I will play it 12 November, then there will be a HUGE Gameshow (not as big as E3 of course, but quite big) in The Netherlands. All the great publishers will be there, so EA will show MW too. Last year I played NFSU2 pretty early (it was the version with the horrible rain, demo 7 I think). + They had a real Skyline + babes ! :shock:

@ Bladerforce. Change releasedates is very common in the biz. They just try to make an releasedate as early as possible, but if that isnt possible to make, they change it.. :wink:
Bladerforce
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Bladerforce »

Tyrant wrote:@ Bladerforce. Change releasedates is very common in the biz. They just try to make an releasedate as early as possible, but if that isnt possible to make, they change it.. :wink:
I know this fact but two weeks is hard! I think EA Canada has already finished MW (maybe some bugs but no bigger probs). That is just a thing of marketing and that is ... not very nice - to say it in a friendly way... :?
^Sparco^
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by ^Sparco^ »

This is like a toys factory. 1 game per year:

Hot Pursuit 2
Underground 1
Underground 2
Most Wanted

Let me guess the NFS 10 release date.... ehrt.... let me guess it myself....... 18th November, 2006? :lol:

P.S. I will quote this post the next year, and we will see how accurate I've been :P
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

BOJAN!!!!

i read that NFS Underground 3 will be in 2006, is this true?
Surf'sUP^

Post by Surf'sUP^ »

Where did you find that out?
Sir Ibi
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Sir Ibi »

EA aren't making an NFS Underground 3

They're making NFS Most Wanted... :wink:
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

i was looking in magazines scans, also in nfs-planet.de page were they have screenshots
Bladerforce
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Bladerforce »

that are just rumors!
ea told that nfsu2 were the last underground part - and what is coming next is not in progress yet :wink:
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

Bladerforce wrote:that are just rumors!
ea told that nfsu2 were the last underground part - and what is coming next is not in progress yet :wink:
What makes you think that? Most Wanted was in the works before UG2 was announced. Maybe EA is already working on NFS10.
Bladerforce
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Bladerforce »

Yeah but i remember an interview on Gamespot or wherever it was and the guy said that it has some reasons why there will be no new underground. the main fact was that there are too many tuning games in the moment.
i think that there are special reasons why they went back to the roots with mw... hope part 10 will be much more like hs and hp2 than mw is (with a be the cop mode for all platforms, more exotics, wrecking cars and so on :) )
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Bojan »

NFS has high priority status at EA so expect NFS10 next november ;) It's been long in production and if I understand correctly, NFS11 is already in preproduction.
Prelude
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Prelude »

Sir Ibi wrote:EA aren't making an NFS Underground 3

They're making NFS Most Wanted... :wink:
he's talking about the next NFS game :wink:
^Sparco^
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by ^Sparco^ »

Bojan wrote:if I understand correctly, NFS11 is already in preproduction.
:shock:
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

Bojan wrote:NFS has high priority status at EA so expect NFS10 next november ;) It's been long in production and if I understand correctly, NFS11 is already in preproduction.
Do you think you could fill me in on this or at least give us a VERY small clue on what NFS10 is about? VERY, VERY small clue. Please. :)
BaTrR
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by BaTrR »

i'm sure someone has said it before, but when is the official release date for europe?
Bladerforce
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Bladerforce »

25. november... one and a half week later :?
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

i cant wait........
Bladerforce
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Bladerforce »

the more time they spend on fixing some faults the less bugs there are in the final version :wink:
but this is only marketing strategy... and you can see (by taking you as the example) that it works - now you are gonna buy the game for sure cause you cannot wait anymore
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Bojan »

2furio wrote:
Bojan wrote:NFS has high priority status at EA so expect NFS10 next november ;) It's been long in production and if I understand correctly, NFS11 is already in preproduction.
Do you think you could fill me in on this or at least give us a VERY small clue on what NFS10 is about? VERY, VERY small clue. Please. :)
They didn't reveal anything. But we did have a chance to tell the developers (a whole different team) what we think the next nfs should be like.
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

Bojan wrote:
2furio wrote:
They didn't reveal anything. But we did have a chance to tell the developers (a whole different team) what we think the next nfs should be like.
Please tell me, you told them to drop the tuning thing and make an NFS just like the classics with damage. :)

Return to “News”