Hidden Car In Demo

Need for Speed Carbon News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
Prelude
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Prelude »

Maybe you can download the main files. And write it onto a DVD
Sir Ibi
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Sir Ibi »

Doesn't matter if its a PS2 demo, or a PC demo, they should be free, ok so you couldn't download a demo for the PS2 (legaly anyway), but you should still get them free with various PS2 magazine, or even at retail outlets, a lot of shops have free demos, that they give away (but usually you have to pre-order a game or somat)
YamahaATV
Drift King
Drift King

Post by YamahaATV »

Yeah I mean that's total bs because a demo is supposed to get you to buy the game I would just wait and get the game rather than get the demo you know
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

that's why they have a PC demo.... later on :wink:
Panda2k
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Panda2k »

which of course will be free to download or in any computer games magazine!! :D
Rolly{ROM}
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Rolly{ROM} »

Here in my country (Romania) everything is illegal .. I refer at games .. few people have and buy original games and most of them have cracked games .. this is how the things going on here ... and we are sure that the Most Wanted will be cracked :D
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

Illigal games is for lame people.... as simple as that
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

TheStig wrote:Illigal games is for lame people.... as simple as that
That's your opinion, it doesn't mean it's true, and it's a lot more complicated than that. I don't want to go into more detail but my new Computer & Information Science teacher had a very good point. He said if the programmer left the program vulnirable, "left a door open" and you know how to "enter" through the door, then do it. As an example, if a game is crackable, then crack it and if it's cracked then I don't need to buy it.
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

which counntries are the ps2 demo availablre?
i want to go to eb games and recive one.
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

2furio wrote:
TheStig wrote:Illigal games is for lame people.... as simple as that
That's your opinion, it doesn't mean it's true, and it's a lot more complicated than that. I don't want to go into more detail but my new Computer & Information Science teacher had a very good point. He said if the programmer left the program vulnirable, "left a door open" and you know how to "enter" through the door, then do it. As an example, if a game is crackable, then crack it and if it's cracked then I don't need to buy it.
ever heard of COPYRIGHT??

Sso if my backdoor is open you can just come in....and take what you need? ofcourse YOU CAN"T

IT'S CALLED THIEFT! and that is a OFFENSE! In other words it is AGAINST the LAW, ILLEGAL!

And it is NOT my opinion!
read the cover of your NFS CD box the word copyright is like writen 10 times all over it...

ooh wait you probably DON'T EVEN HAVE A BOX!
^Sparco^
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by ^Sparco^ »

TheStig wrote:And it is NOT my opinion!
read the cover of your NFS CD box the word copyright is like writen 10 times all over it...

Nah, it only appears once...
Here we go :P

NFSU2 box wrote:Copyright 2004 Electronic Arts, Inc. Electronic Arts, EA, EA games, the EA games logo and Need For Speed are brand names registered by Electronic Arts Inc. in the USA and other countries. All rights reserved.
So I guess we can't do other thing that play it and STFU :wink:
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

Hey guys!
Can anyone put a screen of the Demo Version?

And i don't understand why we must pay for a DEMO?!

Guys, i think that the NFS was created for PC, so their first priority is to make a demo for PC VERSION and NOT FOR PS2!!!!!

i don't understand EA.....

And where the fu** i can download cars, updates and everything else for Colin McRae 2????

PD: Where i can find the PS2 files of NFS: Most Wanted????
thanks
xturbo_xtreme@hotmail.com
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

TheStig wrote:
2furio wrote:
TheStig wrote:IT'S CALLED THIEFT! and that is a OFFENSE! In other words it is AGAINST the LAW, ILLEGAL!

And it is NOT my opinion!

Not in Canada. In fact, in Canada, downloading movies, music, etc. is legal. In fact, the only illegal thing is uploading. The same in Romania (where I come from, in fact, there downloading stuff is as legal as eating bread). I'm only aware of the US not allowing downloading but whatever, this is an NFS site and not a What's legal and what's not site, so like I've said it before, calling people lame because they download stuff is NOT a fact but an opinion.
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

even if it was a opinion it is shared by alot of game fanatics.

I think I will go to Romania and see if someone leaft a backdoor open... and take some stuff.. see how they like that... :lol:

you can say what ever you want but you can not say that downloading stuff for free shows you got ANY respect for the people who made it!

The only thing it shows is that you completely LACK respect for the creators!
in other words if you are a true fan of a game you shouldn't download it.

and yes in most countries it is allowed to download stuff...but still copyright still does exist! even in Romania! (again look on the cover of the cd case if you even have one!)
It clearly states copyright in the United states AND/OR OTHER COUNTRIES.

In The Netherlands it's also allowed to download stuff and not to upload it. but then again you are NOT allowed to have a copy that was Illegally UPLOADED!

but he do what you feel is right.

as long as you don't post links where to get it ...etc... cause that means:

Return to “News”