NFSMW Black Edition details

Need for Speed Carbon News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

NFSMW Black Edition details

Post by Bojan »

Online shop Gamestop.com released some new details about the Need for Speed Most Wanted Black Edition:
2 Exclusive Vehicles—Get behind the wheel of a ’67 Camaro, the only American classic in Need for Speed Most Wanted, and a specially-tuned BMW M3 GTR street machine right out of the box in Quick Race and Online modes.

8 Custom Rides—Eight specially-tuned rides with hand-selected body kits, spoilers, rims, roof scoops, and more are unlocked and available for you to redline in Quick Race and Online modes. Supra, Lotus Elise, Porsche 911 GT2, Mercedes-Benz SL6500, AMG, Corvette C6, Mercedes-Benz SL 500, Porsche 911 Carrera S and Corvette C6.R.

Exclusive Pursuit Challenge—Hone your cop evasion skills in this intense Pursuit Challenge that features waves of supercharged SUV cops and the most aggressive police tactics.

Three Exclusive Races—Ignite the streets in three races created specifically for the Black Edition, unlocked and available to drive right from the start.

Exclusive and Unlocked Vinyls—Personalize your ride faster than everyone else with dozens of unlocked vinyls as well as specifically-created Black Edition only designs.

Bonus DVD—Get under the hood of Need for Speed Most Wanted. Check out impressive vehicle showcases and exclusive car art gallery, or view ten Need for Speed Most Wanted movies, including a behind-the-scenes look at the creation of the stunning in-game cinematics with Josie Maran. A must-have for all Need for Speed fans over the last ten years.
You can preorder it for $59.99 here.

Source: NFS-Planet.de
Speed818
Drift King
Drift King

Re: NFSMW Black Edition details

Post by Speed818 »

2 Exclusive Vehicles—Get behind the wheel of a ’67 Camaro, the only American classic in Need for Speed Most Wanted
Welp, they promised us Muscles and they give us 1! 1 f***ing muscle car ONLY in the special edition :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
8 Custom Rides—Eight specially-tuned rides with hand-selected body kits, spoilers, rims, roof scoops, and more are unlocked and available for you to redline in Quick Race and Online modes. Supra, Lotus Elise, Porsche 911 GT2, Mercedes-Benz SL6500, AMG, Corvette C6, Mercedes-Benz SL 500, Porsche 911 Carrera S and Corvette C6.R.
*thinks back to NFSU1* Hmmm... More Petey pablo cars? More Black Widow cars? etc... :?
You can preorder it for $59.99
Ouch...
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Is it in DVD or CD format? And how can we pre-order for the PC version?
Pabl0z
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Pabl0z »

I think it's in DVD format.
lol wut
^Sparco^
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by ^Sparco^ »

It's in DVD and I will get it Image
YamahaATV
Drift King
Drift King

Post by YamahaATV »

Cool the porsche gt2 is in the game that's a nice car :)
Skyline_man
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Skyline_man »

Is it only for PS2 or all the plattforms ?
TheNoobofFerraris
Professional
Professional

Post by TheNoobofFerraris »

:shock: Holly shiznit 59.99, it better be worth it.

Who am I kidding I'll get it anyway. :o
Seems like this website is a ghost town. No longer worth a visit or anyone's time.
M@r!n0
Drift King
Drift King

Post by M@r!n0 »

Only on ps2? why?i wanted to get it but i don't have a ps2...:(
DarrenR21373
Professional
Professional

Post by DarrenR21373 »

I thought first of all that it is a pity I've already pre-ordered the standard game from Play.com.

However, if the Black Edition is PS2 only, it's no use to me anyway as I am a PC gamer!
YamahaATV
Drift King
Drift King

Post by YamahaATV »

So far on gamestop it is on PS2 and X-box so I'm sure a pc version will come soon
R34GTR
Professional
Professional

Post by R34GTR »

It looks great and should be worth the extra £££

I'll have to hope my local HMV Game get some copies in :D
=|Gigiani|=
Drift King
Drift King

Post by =|Gigiani|= »

i will get it.......
Te4o_bg
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Te4o_bg »

It's kind of bad that my parents won't give me 59.99 $ so I'll have to collect the money by myslef (It better be worth the money)
James31278
Banned

Post by James31278 »

Bad choice!!!!! 69 Charger please. Something like this.

Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

agrees.
im not getting it, why spend 10 extra dollars for a crud camaro, 3 exstra tracks (who cares? not me)and some crap made by ea that probably doesn't even look good.
if they coose what bodykits ton put on, and most of them are cruddy, im just not getting it.
Pigbenis
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Pigbenis »

Ehrm.. Am I the only one who wathces the hair of the dude do right, rather then the car :shock
master m
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by master m »

Pigbenis wrote:Ehrm.. Am I the only one who wathces the hair of the dude do right, rather then the car :shock
:lol: yeah, there are better images of a '69 Charger on the internet :P
RavenGT
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by RavenGT »

RUMORS STOP HERE.

EDITED:
NFS Most Wanted official website: Need for Speed Most Wanted Black Edition will be available for the PlayStation®2, Xbox™ and PC-CD.
Appearantly only PS2, Xbox and PC will be getting it. Xbox 360 and GC are left out :/

Box shot for the Playstation 2 version (and will be identical, of course, for the other platforms):
slaer07
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by slaer07 »

Eh, I still want it, but only if the PC version is 49.99, which would most likely be true (pc games are usually $10 cheaper than consoles, I've noticed)
Maverick2K4
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Maverick2K4 »

Fishwhiz wrote:agrees.
im not getting it, why spend 10 extra dollars for a crud camaro, 3 exstra tracks (who cares? not me)and some crap made by ea that probably doesn't even look good.
if they coose what bodykits ton put on, and most of them are cruddy, im just not getting it.
Umm, I think you're getting the terms American Muscle and American Classic mixed up. American Muscle is referring to American made V8 sports cars, where as American Classic is referring to the classic cars from the 50s, 60s, and 70s eras.
euronsu
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by euronsu »

I was expecting more out of the Balck Edition, but i'll still buy it, it's only 10 dollars more, and i'm OK with it.
krist
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by krist »

Yes i just talked to a dealer at EB games and he said he'll give me the black edition for the price of the standart of i pre-order now!!!!! *Freestyles to Flipside - Freeway*

What should i do lolz?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think i might pre-order it like in 5 mins....
Dragon-of-Rune
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Dragon-of-Rune »

If the black edition comes out on pc i will have it, but not on the PS2 because that would be a waste of graphics that you could have on PC or Xbox 360.
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Will it be released in Asia? Or is it only available VIA pre-orders, which also means that you won't see this Black Edition in any game shelves?

Return to “News”