Several NFSMW updates

Need for Speed Carbon News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
Skyline_man
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Several NFSMW updates

Post by Skyline_man »

Several NFSMW updates have been posted on different sites.

* IGN updates:

IGN posted some new videos for NFSMW from the X05, you can find them at the XBOX 360 section here , also posted a new trailer called "Cop chase", you can find it at the XBOX section here , and finally a new XBOX 360 preview here

* PSP gets OL feature instead of PS2:

Unfortunately we all know that the PS2 version of NFSMW wont have online feature, while it was confirmed that the PSP version will support a two-player online mode......need details on this ?
then check out Gamespot's interview with Larry LaPierre discussing the whole thing here

* Interview with Mike Upton:

The official XBOX magazine published an interview with Mike Upton, one of the producers working on NFSMW, he talks about the advantages of the XBOX 360, customization, handling of the cars, and some other interesting stuff.
check it out here
Last edited by Skyline_man on 18 Oct 2005, 03:32, edited 1 time in total.
euronsu
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by euronsu »

this is kind of old news :P
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

euronsu wrote:this is kind of old news :P
:lol:
korge
James31278
Banned

Post by James31278 »

Well he did HAVE TO post something.
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Why can't you all peeps just give him some recognition? I'm sure Bojan picked him out of all the rest for a reason. Please just try to be supportive here rather than, what I think, showing jealousy to others, which is simply pathetic... :roll:

Anywhoo, thanks for the info again, S_M! I gotta say having all the updates cramped up in the MW thread was a mess. At least posting here makes everything more organised. :)
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

Andre_online wrote:Why can't you all peeps just give him some recognition? I'm sure Bojan picked him out of all the rest for a reason. Please just try to be supportive here rather than, what I think, showing jealousy to others, which is simply pathetic... :roll:
There ya go again, popping out of nowhere telling others what is good. :roll: For your information, I am glad he was picked. I even said that and congratulated him.. Perhaps if you were here you would know. I :lol:ed because this is the 3rd time someone has said what he said about old news. You should get with the program a little before trying to teach people.
korge
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Have you ever read the rules that you're not allowed to post just a "LOL" smiley? Anyways, shan't go on any further... :roll:
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

Andre_online wrote:Have you ever read the rules that you're not allowed to post just a "LOL" smiley? Anyways, shan't go on any further... :roll:
Really? Is that so? Show me where it says that...

dumbbumbum.
korge
euronsu
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by euronsu »

guys stop the jealousy :wink:
Skyline_man
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Skyline_man »

Guys, i told you that i had to post these news, coz NFSUnlimited.net's main page was missing it :wink:
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

Skyline_man wrote:Guys, i told you that i had to post these news, coz NFSUnlimited.net's main page was missing it :wink:
Exactly why I laughed when he was bugged again about "Old News" :lol:
korge

Return to “News”