Downloadable addons back ?

Need for Speed Carbon News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
Skyline_man
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Downloadable addons back ?

Post by Skyline_man »

Speedmaniacs.de posted some interesting news about Need for Speed Most Wanted, unfortunately they were written in german, but our affiliate NFS-Planet.de, had them translated:
For all who finished the singleplayer mode, the online multiplayermode is already waiting. Since the online component (except on PS2) is already available, it won't be a bad idea to to increase the long-time motivation by offering downloadable cars or races. On Xbox and Xbox 360 the Xbox Live-Service could be used.

Mike Upton recently talked about this with 'Xbox 360 - The official Xbox magazine'. "This will be extremely limited at Need for Speed Most Wanted", he says. "We want to offer Most Wanted quite directly from the box", which is quite important for a console game, which should be runable without patches and bugfixes. But therefore Mike Upton makes hopes for the future, because download contents are "definitely something we think about for the next Need for Speed-game". It's even getting more concrete: "Download-Contents are definitely a part of Need for Speeds future."

Source: NFS-Planet.de
Original source: Speedmaniacs.de
silencestorm
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by silencestorm »

man i don`t know why you posted this

now im felling very disappointed about the nfsmw not having online-m for the ps2
this sound really fun but too bad for ps2 users (me)

all the others will have the most fun playing online while we are just palying,perhaps,a single player race

which gets boring after a couple of days.

anyway this is a great idea

i just hope to upgrade my pc so i can get the pc version of the game
YaelDjiel
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by YaelDjiel »

I really hope they do this because being able to add/replace cars/tracks would really rock 8)
It'll allow for longer fun in the game
Speed818
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Speed818 »

um... HELLO... PC EA!?
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

From what I read... it is for the Next gen NFS games... I really doubt it will be added to NFS MW... cause they have to have the script to add extra stuff made already. and thinking about it... is not that.
euronsu
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by euronsu »

yeah, I agree with Stig, but it is a great idea. 8)

Return to “News”