Official NFSMW Car List

Need for Speed Carbon News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
master m
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by master m »

jacoja06 wrote:
NFSBLUECIVIC wrote:this blows, the car list SUCKS!!! no nissans, no civic(my name) no ferrarris, you suck EA! (again)
:roll:
And why would you want a sissy lil' Honda Civic, when you can drive a Lambo Murciélago? ... I really don't know :|
I guess because a Civic, 350z and other tuner-car look very cool with a bodykit and some vinyls. 8) And they are more every-day-cars.
Remko
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Remko »

R34GTR wrote:NO skyline= no purchase
Amazing how the absence of ONE car is enough to consider a game 'dead' to so many people... :roll:
Morty
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Morty »

Hmmz... If it's Nissan's fault that Skyline isn't in the game, then they're the ones I'm disappointed with. They're digging their own grave tho, their design on the most recent cars have been bad compared to previous cars, and now this... Maybe their shutting down... :P

Remko: Love your avatar, "For The Birds" is awesome :D
NFSBLUECIVIC
Professional
Professional

Post by NFSBLUECIVIC »

ya like what master m said, we want some cars that look sweet to, ones that you could actually have, unlike a lambo, someone like us could buy a civic.
Remko
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Remko »

Morty wrote:Remko: Love your avatar, "For The Birds" is awesome :D
(Hey, thanks. :wink: I've been using it on every forum I visit, have had it for quite some time now - I was considering changing it, but maybe I should keep it as it's become 'familiar' by now)

I was half-expecting the Skyline & 350z to make the jump from UG to MW too, like the Supra, Impreza, etc. but apparently something got in the way - I doubt EA left them out because they didn't want to include them, and probably the same for Ferrari & Honda. I guess we'll never know the details about such decisions. :?
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

Remko wrote:I was half-expecting the Skyline & 350z to make the jump from UG to MW too, like the Supra, Impreza, etc. but apparently something got in the way - I doubt EA left them out because they didn't want to include them, and probably the same for Ferrari & Honda. I guess we'll never know the details about such decisions. :?
Dude, it's been said over and over again, Honda, Nissan and Ferrari didn't want their cars to be chased by the police.
Saeidi
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Saeidi »

As long as I can have my Lamborghini's, this game is going to be awesome...in my opinion!
Mai 31 - Eine Revolution Der Geschwindigkeit Kommt!
Neues Need For Speed Verkündet!
DarrenR21373
Professional
Professional

Post by DarrenR21373 »

I've only one comment to make on the car list, and that's "oh dear".

Gees, it would suck the fat one, if it weren't for the 4 British cars: The Aston Martin DB9, Lotus Elise, McLaren SLR (that's British as far as I'm concerned - developed by McLaren F1, based in Woking, Surrey) and Vauxhall Monaro (the UK-tuned and vastly improved version of that great Aussie Holden - let's face it, despite the Police's best efforts, the UK still has some of the best roads for real drivers in the World and we know how to tune a car).

But, where the f*** did the MG X Power SV go that was in the early images? I know Rover went legs-up, but apparently X Power is still British-owned and they would have appreciated the money.

And no Corsa - one of the most-tuned cars in Europe.

If the Monaro VXR had been chopped, I'd have cancelled my pre-order.

I'm disappointed to say the least...
GLoPJe
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by GLoPJe »

guys i wanted tose cars like the skyline to be in to but ea made a mistake they added tuning to it but not in the good way cuz u just can't mix those 2 kinds u can but it is almost not possible
sorry for the bad english :oops:
jacoja06
Professional
Professional

Post by jacoja06 »

DarrenR21373 wrote:Corsa - one of the most-tuned cars in Europe.
:lol:
DarrenR21373 wrote:If the Monaro VXR had been chopped, I'd have cancelled my pre-order.
That’s another strange thing. Why didn't the Holden Monaro replace either the Vauxhall Monaro, or the Pontiac GTO? (Another reason why I love Juiced). I find that parts of their car selection are rather unusual… After all, Monaro's are exported from Australia to other countries...

It would be nice to drive a ''Vauxhall'' Monaro anyway, so I really don't mind :P (GT4 is covering my Holden needs ATM).
The Gravedigger
Professional
Professional

Post by The Gravedigger »

jacoja06 wrote:
DarrenR21373 wrote:If the Monaro VXR had been chopped, I'd have cancelled my pre-order.
That’s another strange thing. Why didn't the Holden Monaro replace either the Vauxhall Monaro, or the Pontiac GTO? (Another reason why I love Juiced). I find that parts of their car selection are rather unusual… After all, Monaro's are exported from Australia to other countries...

It would be nice to drive a ''Vauxhall'' Monaro anyway, so I really don't mind :P (GT4 is covering my Holden needs ATM).
All hail GT4, All hail GT4....
Vauxhall "Monaro" is an HSV GTO Coupe, I would have loved to see Holden itself in this game, Not that americanized piece of crap GTO :|
oh well, that is THE official list so.... complaining about it isnt going to change anything
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

I'm pretty happy cars like the Corsa and the 106 didn't make it to this game... the 106 is OLD ugly and a rubbish car :lol:
The corsa is really dull car, it is not a good looking car... so I am not disapoited at all it is isn't in the list.
a other vauxhall/opel wouldn't hurt.. something bigger like a astra (new) or the new Vectra GTS. but not the to small bad handling weak engined corsa :lol:
The Gravedigger
Professional
Professional

Post by The Gravedigger »

Well... that was all nicely put Stig :lol:
Not many would be as honest about their opinion (unlike you)

and to the 106 I say this.... bleh
jacoja06
Professional
Professional

Post by jacoja06 »

TheStig wrote:I'm pretty happy cars like the Corsa and the 106 didn't make it to this game... the 106 is OLD ugly and a rubbish car :lol:
Ehhh... *quivers in disbelief*. I still can believe EA would add such a piece of crap to a tuner game (106).
Now that I look at it, the MW list is a 'tonne' better then the NFSU1 & 2 lists combined. :lol:
Saeidi
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Saeidi »

No need for the Diablo really!!! We need 2006 POWERS like the MURCI and the GALLY.
Mai 31 - Eine Revolution Der Geschwindigkeit Kommt!
Neues Need For Speed Verkündet!

Return to “News”