Official NFSMW Car List

Need for Speed Carbon News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Bojan »

I can confirm that this is the official car list for the normal NFSMW.
Temperamental
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Temperamental »

eh. disappointing. I think I even enjoy the car list in NFSU2 a little more.

NFS just isn't fun if you can't add your own cars =\ that why I still have my copy of NFS6 and NFS4.

There isn't a single Honda or Nissan. Doubt I'll be buying this. The only thing that would swing me otherwise is the promise of downloadable cars as the rumors have said. oh well, they still have a kickass soundtrack.

Speaking of which, I never understand why they don't create some built in car builder for the game. Would increase replayability by a thousandfold.
WAMBAM
Ricer
Ricer

Post by WAMBAM »

I am very dissapointed :( with the car sellection i wanted to see the nissan 200sx s15 n so forth like more japanese cars but im really happy that the mercedes are in the game :D
Tyrant
Professional
Professional

Post by Tyrant »

I think the choice is very good, because it's a pursuit game, and not tuning. So a Mercedes would be better in place than a Nissan. I love the A4! :C:.
Too bad there is no Z :(.
Demon1767
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Demon1767 »

Most likely the European and American versions are going to loose 2 of those just like in NFSU2. So 34 cars to each unless they arent doing that any more.
Modena
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Modena »

Most likely the Euro version will get the Vaxhuall Monaro VXR instead of the GTO as both GTO and Monaro VXR are based off the Holden Monaro here in Australia.

P.S: R.I.P Monaro :( Holden has killed it off.
SliM_880
Professional
Professional

Post by SliM_880 »

What's wrong with you people?

This game has alot to give, like the return of the cops, the inclusion of fancy cars like the mercedes, BMW, cadillac and lambo, the new tactics, the new slowmode, and the numerous new game modes... Although it doesnt include some cool cars like ferraris or nissans, it has plenty of other stuff to cover up, including the crazy graphics, and ability to customize fancy cars like lambo...
And now i hear people doubting they'll buy the game... Its really a shame people would just turn off all these features...

Really you should appreciate what EA is doing. Even if there is no online mode on the PS2, after you finish the game you can just mess around with the cops...
nu_speed
Stock
Stock

Post by nu_speed »

I think i'm gonna beat the crap out of those guys from EA!C'mon guys!Whats with those cars?I mean..4 mercs,5 porches and no nissan?I see those cars everyday...especially mercs..but I never saw..in real life..a skyline or a 350Z..that sux!! :cry:
baadmw
Drift King
Drift King

Post by baadmw »

welll after abit more thinking, in addition to the 200sx s15 a R32 and/or R33 would have been nice
Last edited by baadmw on 21 Oct 2005, 17:02, edited 1 time in total.
master m
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by master m »

TheStig wrote:I think Master M knows that... but now that Nissan is out of the game also...
You're right about that. :D

I think I will rent the game first and if I like it then, I might buy it (But then it has to really, really good :P )
Morty
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Morty »

I'm so disappointed... I'd be happy with almost any cars, as long as the Nissan Skyline R34 was in the game, but after reading this, I just stared at my screen for about 5 minutes in disbelief...

Don't get me all wrong tho, there are still very good cars here, but I'm missing so many... Koenigsegg, Bugatti Veyron, Nissan Skyline (come on, RX7, Evo and Impreza is still in)...

3 different 911s, 3 Audis (and none of them are S), 4 Mercedeses... :roll:
jorosv
Ricer
Ricer

Post by jorosv »

I hoped for more BEEMERS

damn this the gran tourismo shiznit putting 351351 versions of the same car
R34GTR
Professional
Professional

Post by R34GTR »

NO skyline= no purchase

No SR3 for me!
James31278
Banned

Post by James31278 »

It's up to the Rotary Wonder to decimate all.
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

i can't believe it!, i'm a little disappointed because we don't have Skylines, 350Z's, 240sx's, Honda's, and a lot of other cars......i'm goin to THINK if i buy the game...but I HOPE that you can download cars as you usually do in NFS 3, 4 and 6 (HP2).

Let you mother pray.....Sugar!!!!
str33trac3r89
Ricer
Ricer

Post by str33trac3r89 »

YESSSS VIPERE POWER
RavenGT
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by RavenGT »

Educate me peeps, why was Ferrari cut from the game right from the start?
TheNoobofFerraris
Professional
Professional

Post by TheNoobofFerraris »

I don't know which cars I will have but this is a concept if we have 4 in the game or 5.

Toyota Supra
Porsche 911 GT2
Porsche Carrera GT
BMW M3 GTR
Renault Clio V6

But there are other nice cars so I'm not sure yet. Only time will tell but I will have Porsche in it, Porsche my favorite. :shock:
Attachments
Pretty. *.*
Pretty. *.*
O___O
O___O
Seems like this website is a ghost town. No longer worth a visit or anyone's time.
Lolindir
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Lolindir »

Why are you all complaining? Stop whining about the nissans and hondas! It's not a tuner-game anymore! It's good old NFS again!

I can't wait until I get to drive the Gallardo, M3 GTR and DB9! :D
Pinecone
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Pinecone »

It is not always EA's fault for the car choices, there is also license of use of these cars. If every exotic imaginable was free of use, then lm sure we would have a list of 100+ cars. Ferraris are not avalible because they do not want their cars being chased by cops.
master m
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by master m »

RavenGT wrote:Educate me peeps, why was Ferrari cut from the game right from the start?
We knew that already some months ago. Ferrari didn't want their cars in it, just like Honda and Nissan.
Ford-Gt500
Stock
Stock

Post by Ford-Gt500 »

i like the fact that i will be able to customize lambo's and beemers, but im pretty satisfied with the list. But i wish they included the G35
jacoja06
Professional
Professional

Post by jacoja06 »

I don't see any reason why people should be disappointed. This game is almost a retro version of NFS4… where there were no Nissans OR Honda’s.

These cars are the roots of the Need for Speed series. OMG, there are Aston Martin DB9's, Lamborghini Murciélago's, Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren's, and enough Porsches to literally sink a battle ship 8) 8)
It’s a shame that Ferrari chickened-out right from the beginning though...
NFSBLUECIVIC
Professional
Professional

Post by NFSBLUECIVIC »

this blows, the car list SUCKS!!! no nissans, no civic(my name) no ferrarris, you suck EA! (again)
jacoja06
Professional
Professional

Post by jacoja06 »

NFSBLUECIVIC wrote:this blows, the car list SUCKS!!! no nissans, no civic(my name) no ferrarris, you suck EA! (again)
:roll:

How can EA possibly suck? Nissan, Honda and Ferrari did not want their cars in the game... how much clearer can you get?

And why would you want a sissy lil' Honda Civic, when you can drive a Lambo Murciélago? ... I really don't know :|

Return to “News”