NFSMW reviews at IGN

Need for Speed Carbon News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
Skyline_man
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Skyline_man »

2furio wrote:No way PC would be 9.4. A 9.4 means the game is close to perfect and MW is far from perfect. IMO, doesn't deserve more than a 8.9. I may change my score if I play it but from the countless pictures and videos, the game looks really good but it is not excellent. (and 9 is an excellent)
They gave NFSU2 a 9.1, so i think its fair enough to give NFSMW a 9.4
TheNoobofFerraris
Professional
Professional

Post by TheNoobofFerraris »

The Flying Dragon wrote:come on guys...in my eyes the grahpics are amazing..and in terms of ps2's graphics..comparing MW to racing games out there in the market...MW will ESAILY take the street racing crown once again...I actually can't beleive my eyes that ps2's graphics was this good...much more better then i thought..and espeically for a NFS game that had its reputation torn down by the past 2 games..I must say..I'm VERY impressed. I can't wait to play...and drive my rx7 and mercs.. (no ferraris so mercs next, yes mercs are nicer then porshes imo..mercs are sleek..i love sleek..porshe just...porshe.)

Dub Edition was way better than UG2. :roll:
Seems like this website is a ghost town. No longer worth a visit or anyone's time.
The Flying Dragon
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by The Flying Dragon »

TheNoobofFerraris wrote:
The Flying Dragon wrote:come on guys...in my eyes the grahpics are amazing..and in terms of ps2's graphics..comparing MW to racing games out there in the market...MW will ESAILY take the street racing crown once again...I actually can't beleive my eyes that ps2's graphics was this good...much more better then i thought..and espeically for a NFS game that had its reputation torn down by the past 2 games..I must say..I'm VERY impressed. I can't wait to play...and drive my rx7 and mercs.. (no ferraris so mercs next, yes mercs are nicer then porshes imo..mercs are sleek..i love sleek..porshe just...porshe.)

Dub Edition was way better than UG2. :roll:
oh..yes i forgot about that game...that game is one of my ''ALL TIME FAVs''..NFSU2 was one of it too...before Dub Edition came out..and then i got orgasm lol....(ok not literally) :P the mercs and the muscles...in that game woah..O.O i loved that game...
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

Skyline_man wrote:
2furio wrote:No way PC would be 9.4. A 9.4 means the game is close to perfect and MW is far from perfect. IMO, doesn't deserve more than a 8.9. I may change my score if I play it but from the countless pictures and videos, the game looks really good but it is not excellent. (and 9 is an excellent)
They gave NFSU2 a 9.1, so i think its fair enough to give NFSMW a 9.4
And like I've said before, no way in hell does UG2 deserve a 9.1. The most UG2 deserves is an 8.0, that's it. Gamespot rated the previous games fairly and I think we can get the best opinion from them but they don't review the games until they actually come out.
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

GAME IS RELEASED!!!!! CHECK IT OUT!!!!! DEEMO IS RELEASED!!!!!!!!!

ftp://largedownloads.ea.com/pub/demos/
TheNoobofFerraris
Professional
Professional

Post by TheNoobofFerraris »

For UG2

PC: 8.2
PS2: 8.1
Xbox: 8.0
Gamecube: 7.5 for its terrible graphics.
Seems like this website is a ghost town. No longer worth a visit or anyone's time.
str33trac3r89
Ricer
Ricer

Post by str33trac3r89 »

cluchmaster wrote:I think they are just full of sh*t, especialy with Graphics , actually i never really cared about any sites reviews except Gamespot, and for me, i'll wait to see what gamespot has to say, and even if it doesn't rate all that well i will still get it :wink:
wow i actually thought IGN had good judgement..........I GUESS NOT! yeh i agree wit ya. idc wat the reviews say this games gonna kick A**.
xennon119
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by xennon119 »

I agree with skyline_man and Flying Dragon!!!
I thought 10 means perfect game!!! Well if there is no perfect game why do they give grade like perfect!!!
And Yes if ug2 got 9.1 then mw certainly deserves 9.3/9.4!!! They gave graphic 8.0???
What about all area??? And those gas stations and so on!!! I think graphics is great or awsome!!!

One think i dunno like about mw and that is wide body kits!!!
I was always good at pickin right combos of fb rb and ss!!! No thats gone i guess!!!
So i guess we will all have same body kit for one car or mybi 2, right??? :D :D

Return to “News”