NFSMW XBOX 360 review

Need for Speed Carbon News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

i need help can you or anyone go to the test board please???
RavenGT
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by RavenGT »

Tyrant wrote:
RavenGT wrote:Hey guys, snap snap. Here's something to consider. Have you guys ever noticed that NFS Most Wanted is a CURRENT GENERATION game, and Gotham 3 is a NEXT GENERATION game?

Smart thinking, guys.
Why? They both appear on X360. :/
Just because NFSMW is on the Xbox 360 platform, doesn't automatically make it a next-generation game. Remember, it's just a current generation game ported to next generation technology/hardware.

Perhaps you don't quite understand the whole next generation term? It's alright, but just don't misunderstand it.

EDIT: About the whole deal about Xbox 360 having better graphics.

I don't think this is true. The reason why it appears to be this way because Xbox 360 already has the appopriate hardware to run the game at absolutely max settings. Xbox 360 also uses 720 HD resolution with anti-aliasing, so I guess that you can say that the X360 version does technically look better. However I'm sure that you can get the same results with a top-notch widescreen LCD and a $4000 rig.
baadmw
Drift King
Drift King

Post by baadmw »

i have played PGR3 on X360 and i wasnt shocked by the graphics... they were nice but not as nice as the screens i have seen from the game

Return to “News”