Exotics video

Need for Speed Carbon News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)

Exotics video

Postby Skyline_man » 17 Nov 2005, 23:48

For those who haven't got NFSMW yet or who are still waiting for their copy, on the official site you can find a new video showing the exotics in NFSMW and some customized models of them.

Download the video here.
Image
User avatar
Skyline_man
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff
 
Posts: 3075
Joined: 15 Jan 2004, 11:54
Location: Egypt

Postby 2furio » 17 Nov 2005, 23:50

How are the graphics so rich in the game. I mean I know my graphics card can't support certain things but I turned everything on to the max (for the sake of seeing the game on max detail) and it looks nothing like those videos or screens. :?
User avatar
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member
 
Posts: 2589
Joined: 04 Jun 2004, 19:41
Location: Romania

Postby korge » 17 Nov 2005, 23:53

2furio wrote:How are the graphics so rich in the game. I mean I know my graphics card can't support certain things but I turned everything on to the max (for the sake of seeing the game on max detail) and it looks nothing like those videos or screens. :?


The videos were rendered using the Xbox 360. That is why they are natively 16:9 I suppose. anyways, if those were the only types of cars in the game, Most Wanted would be call Hot Pursuit 3. 8)
korge
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable
 
Posts: 5932
Joined: 09 Apr 2004, 20:37
Location: nfsunlimited.net

Postby Remko » 18 Nov 2005, 00:21

I wish we had full camera control like that in the game. :cry:
Still a cool video.
User avatar
Remko
Ricer
Ricer
 
Posts: 28
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 01:48

Postby BluePhirePB » 18 Nov 2005, 01:21

Cool vid indeed.
User avatar
BluePhirePB
Drift King
Drift King
 
Posts: 606
Joined: 12 Sep 2004, 07:12

Postby StreekG » 18 Nov 2005, 05:27

Very nice video, done pretty well
User avatar
StreekG
Drift King
Drift King
 
Posts: 271
Joined: 22 Jan 2004, 10:05
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Postby euronsu » 18 Nov 2005, 05:47

nice 8) , I wanted to see the Ford GT tuned up :cry:
User avatar
euronsu
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged
 
Posts: 79
Joined: 13 Jun 2004, 21:42
Location: Chicago IL, USA

Postby SliM_880 » 18 Nov 2005, 08:17

euronsu wrote:nice 8) , I wanted to see the Ford GT tuned up :cry:


Same here :(
Image
User avatar
SliM_880
Professional
Professional
 
Posts: 1616
Joined: 05 May 2005, 08:44
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE

Re: Exotics video

Postby TheStig » 18 Nov 2005, 08:54

Skyline_man wrote:For those who haven't got NFSMW yet


yeah rub it in my face why don't you :P
Image
User avatar
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff
 
Posts: 8738
Joined: 30 Jan 2004, 02:40
Location: The Netherlands

Re: Exotics video

Postby James31278 » 18 Nov 2005, 09:26

TheStig wrote:
Skyline_man wrote:For those who haven't got NFSMW yet


yeah rub it in my face why don't you :P


Our faces, I went ahead and changed my shipping to standard from amazon just so the game arrives this coming week. :x


Earth2160 comes this upcoming week too.
James31278
Banned
 
Posts: 1279
Joined: 10 Apr 2005, 22:34

Postby xennon119 » 18 Nov 2005, 09:46

Love the Video!!!
But even more i love the Aston Martin DB9
User avatar
xennon119
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged
 
Posts: 108
Joined: 06 Aug 2005, 14:13
Location: Slowenia

Postby M@r!n0 » 18 Nov 2005, 10:45

i know it sounds stupid but right now i'm downloading Need for Speed Most Wanted BLACK EDITION beacause if the release date for Europe is 24 November 2005 in Romania will come in January and only normal editions..till then i'll play this copy or i will not buy the game at all :(
Image
User avatar
M@r!n0
Drift King
Drift King
 
Posts: 376
Joined: 24 Jul 2004, 11:25
Location: Craiova > Romania

Postby SliM_880 » 18 Nov 2005, 11:12

M@r!n0 wrote:i know it sounds stupid but right now i'm downloading Need for Speed Most Wanted BLACK EDITION beacause if the release date for Europe is 24 November 2005 in Romania will come in January and only normal editions..till then i'll play this copy or i will not buy the game at all :(


DOWNLOAD???? :shock: :shock: :shock:

From where plz tell me ill do anything to know.. PLZ
Image
User avatar
SliM_880
Professional
Professional
 
Posts: 1616
Joined: 05 May 2005, 08:44
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE

Postby Andre_online » 18 Nov 2005, 11:14

It's warez... :?
User avatar
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable
 
Posts: 7730
Joined: 04 Jun 2004, 10:43
Location: Singapore (GMT+8)

Postby M@r!n0 » 18 Nov 2005, 11:27

yeah it's warez...
but what would you do if you were me? :( would you play the demo until January?
Image
User avatar
M@r!n0
Drift King
Drift King
 
Posts: 376
Joined: 24 Jul 2004, 11:25
Location: Craiova > Romania

Re: Exotics video

Postby Janx14 » 18 Nov 2005, 11:29

James31278 wrote:
TheStig wrote:
Skyline_man wrote:For those who haven't got NFSMW yet


yeah rub it in my face why don't you :P


Our faces, I went ahead and changed my shipping to standard from amazon just so the game arrives this coming week. :x


Earth2160 comes this upcoming week too.


ummh ive got that earth thingie...if your pc is not AMAZING better dont buy it :(
Image
Janx14
Professional
Professional
 
Posts: 2049
Joined: 16 Oct 2004, 09:50
Location: Madona, Latvia

Postby Andre_online » 18 Nov 2005, 11:37

M@r!n0 wrote:yeah it's warez...
but what would you do if you were me? :( would you play the demo until January?

What would you do if there wasn't a demo? Live with it, it's not a matter of life and death if you don't have the game, or is it? Don't tell me you're gonna be playing the demo from dusk to dawn daily..
User avatar
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable
 
Posts: 7730
Joined: 04 Jun 2004, 10:43
Location: Singapore (GMT+8)

Postby M@r!n0 » 18 Nov 2005, 11:58

Andre_online wrote:
M@r!n0 wrote:yeah it's warez...
but what would you do if you were me? :( would you play the demo until January?

What would you do if there wasn't a demo? Live with it, it's not a matter of life and death if you don't have the game, or is it? Don't tell me you're gonna be playing the demo from dusk to dawn daily..


i said i'm going to play the copy that i'm downloading now ;)
Image
User avatar
M@r!n0
Drift King
Drift King
 
Posts: 376
Joined: 24 Jul 2004, 11:25
Location: Craiova > Romania

Postby Andre_online » 18 Nov 2005, 12:26

Yea, I know... But if I were you, I'd just wait for the full game to come out. Trust me, by the time you have bought the game, this download would not even be half-completed.
User avatar
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable
 
Posts: 7730
Joined: 04 Jun 2004, 10:43
Location: Singapore (GMT+8)

Re: Exotics video

Postby Skyline_man » 18 Nov 2005, 12:48

TheStig wrote:
Skyline_man wrote:For those who haven't got NFSMW yet


yeah rub it in my face why don't you :P

I am still waiting too :(
Image
User avatar
Skyline_man
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff
 
Posts: 3075
Joined: 15 Jan 2004, 11:54
Location: Egypt

Postby M@r!n0 » 18 Nov 2005, 12:57

i have to wait only 16 hours untill the download will finish and the game comes in Romania in stores in JANUARY
Image
User avatar
M@r!n0
Drift King
Drift King
 
Posts: 376
Joined: 24 Jul 2004, 11:25
Location: Craiova > Romania

Postby YaelDjiel » 18 Nov 2005, 14:38

i understand your situation m@r!no, january is still a long wait.
and who is such a freak to play the demo from dusk till dawn??? i played for 1hr or so. sure it was fun but for longer than that, i dont think so. there's not enough to do

and on topic: nice vid but nothing spectacular imo
Image
User avatar
YaelDjiel
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff
 
Posts: 1829
Joined: 04 Oct 2005, 22:01
Location: Valthermond, NL

Postby ^Sparco^ » 18 Nov 2005, 15:10

Image

Awesome video. Whoever who has made it, he is a genius Image
Attachments
wooo.jpg
gimme gimme!
User avatar
^Sparco^
Unbeatable
Unbeatable
 
Posts: 4293
Joined: 19 Mar 2004, 01:56
Location: VaLLaDoLiD (SPaiN)

Postby xennon119 » 18 Nov 2005, 17:47

Agree with u!!!
But i love aston more then lamborghini!!!
User avatar
xennon119
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged
 
Posts: 108
Joined: 06 Aug 2005, 14:13
Location: Slowenia

Postby mostwantedcar » 18 Nov 2005, 22:35

Yeah just got it today in yo face!!!!
User avatar
mostwantedcar
Stock
Stock
 
Posts: 1
Joined: 10 Nov 2005, 23:37

Next

Return to News

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron