Official car list

Need for Speed Underground 2 News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
jacoja06
Professional
Professional

Post by jacoja06 »

boganbusman > Yes, I am saying that HSV is a really nice car- , but try not to give Holden so much crap :wink: . But I won't abuse Ford, cause im a Ford fan too. ( I am a multi - talented person, because I can like 2 things at once :) )

GO HOLDEN !! MOHAHAHA :mrgreen:
jacoja06
Professional
Professional

Post by jacoja06 »

Hey - there is a 3000GT in the game - that's wicked !
Last edited by jacoja06 on 24 Oct 2004, 13:06, edited 1 time in total.
DarrenR21373
Professional
Professional

Post by DarrenR21373 »

As my job entails a lot of travel, I bought a 5 door Astra 1.6i 16V for its fuel economy, level of trim, ideal size and, let's face it, because it doesn't stick out from the crowd! HOWEVER, I have been absolutely amazed at its real-life performance. Despite the quoted performance figures, I can keep up with supposedly much faster cars being driven quite hard, like Civic Type R's, Audis, BMWs and Mercedes, up to a certain speed. I pass Porsches on a daily basis and have even overtaken a Lamborghini Diablo and Ferrari 360 on the motorway (ok, they weren't going THAT fast, but hey, this is an Astra!)

This car is like a go-kart. It's stiff, light and pretty quick off the line. I think it'd make an ideal tuner.
jacoja06
Professional
Professional

Post by jacoja06 »

Wow - You see Lamborghini Diablo's and Ferrari 360's on your Freeways? :P
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

if you live in europe yeah you do... in some parts like the south of france like Monaco you see loads of them. along the whole south coast of France

but I know there are a few Ferrari's in my town. (a 355 and a dunno older one (always forget those))
jobo9
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by jobo9 »

well, I was kinda suprised seeing a Murcielago (is it spelled right?) on the freeway here in Holland :D (I was suprised in a positive way ;) )
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

LOL

A few weeks ago I seen a ENZO and a Murc together on the freeway, but where both on back of a Truck... :P

like I said if you want to see loads of cool cars... Lamborghini, Ferrari, Aston Martin etc go in the Summer to St. Tropez or Monaco :D

nice weather and nice cars... what more do you want :D
^Sparco^
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by ^Sparco^ »

Is there any Lamborghini Diablo, Ferrari Enzo etc... in the game??
:? :?
stop double posting/going off topic.

I was talking about Opel thing. A stupid choosed the Corsa (click to see a possible nfsu2 one) to be in the game instead of a serious one like the Astra or even the Vectra.

Imagine that you get a Hyundai Atos instead of the Hyundai Tiburon.... thats what it happens with Opel.
Morty
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Morty »

I get this message on that Corsa link:
Esta carpeta NO tiene una página de inicio correcta, o no esta autorizado a consultar esta página o fichero.
What's wrong with Corsa anyway? They're popular to style, so why would it be stupid to put it in the game? And what has that got to do with the Hyundai Atos (which is really ugly)?
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

SPARCO are you telling ME! to get on topic???
common!

and the double post was a lag and is removed!

and yeah we are back on topic! was jsut a little off
now back to the list (wicht there hardly is any on-topic about but he...)

IMO the astra is the only suiteble car to tune... but then again I'm not at all a OPEL fan...
Tyrant
Professional
Professional

Post by Tyrant »

Astra would be great in NFSU2! Man, I really was expecting that car to be in NFSU1 and/or NFSU2. Astra's kicks Corsa's asses!

Oh and btw, what's wrong with a Vectra? My dad drives one..:D
BluePhirePB
Drift King
Drift King

Post by BluePhirePB »

So when DO we find out the mystery cars?
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

I hope there arent any this time... cause they simply S*CKED in underground 1....
yaya
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by yaya »

actually i think ive already seen one on the offcial site in regards about there launch event they posted some type of flyer that shows a snoop dog escalade

heres the link, click on the image to enlarge
http://www.eagames.com/official/nfs/und ... live_event
DarrenR21373
Professional
Professional

Post by DarrenR21373 »

Just a thought - we don't know what 2 Hondas our friends over the pond will get yet.

We may be lucky in Europe to get such good cars as the Corsa and 106 - the USA version could contain the Honda Jazz and CRV or HRV!!! Imagine even more SUV's in the game! Or how about the 1 Litre petrol/electric hybrid, the Insight?

In fact, why don't EA go really silly and have people carriers in the game? That was a joke, but this isn't - my mate seriously wanted to see the Citroen 2CV in NFSU1!!! Mind you, I suppose if you strapped a couple of Rolls Royce Merlins to a 2 CV it could be fun ...
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Hmmm, can't go to the last page... :?
boganbusman
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by boganbusman »

Actually a Honda Oddessy would be pretty cool . . .

and so would a bus. A bogan bus.:D
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Oddessy? Is it the one which has almost the same size like the 206, or bigger a lil' bit? :?
jacoja06
Professional
Professional

Post by jacoja06 »

I reckon the older 1997 toyota celica would be a wicked car for the game. I was kinda hoping it would be on the new list. :( But who really needs a 97 Celica, when there is a Monaro in the game? :)

And I reckon the new Oddessy would be good for the game. I love how they have gone all sleek & stuff. 8)
boganbusman
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by boganbusman »

Andre, an Odyssey is a people mover. LOOK HERE
jacoja06
Professional
Professional

Post by jacoja06 »

But still, the new odyssey would be really cool to jazz up.
If you can jazz up a massive SUV, then you should be able to jazz up an odyssey :?

I knew some dude, who recently baught a black one, and now he is fitting an aftermarket bodykit onto it. It should look wicked 8)
gearhead450
Drift King
Drift King

Post by gearhead450 »

For those of you who haven't downloaded the demo yet, I noticed that prelude and jetta appeared in the sound files while I was downloading it. This could mean that the Honda Prelude (hopefully the 98 H22 VTEC model) is one of the mystery cars! I've heard that the S2000 was dropped from the list. I find that hard to believe since back a couple of months there were screenshots of it as well as the Civic recently. I believe that the S2000 and the Civic are common cars along with these 'mystery' Hondas that hopefully EA reveals before long. Or else I'm going to blow a head gasket!!!
MarlboroMan
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by MarlboroMan »

Different version in different region, thats bad. By the way i'd think that EA should put more and more cars inside, i really mean alot more, where is the Silvia S15 (last version of 200SX), 97' corolla hatchback WRC, subaru impreza P1(limited edition), etc etc.... I think that the corolla GT-S AE86, is not about the handling, its actually a tough car to drive, you have to rev the engine to a higher rpm to get you into the torque and horsepower band (more than 6K rpm, the amazing 4A-GE family), most drift lovers like the AE86 chassis because that you have to do eveything manually in the drifting, yet it will perform real awesome, if you can control it well.

About the JGTC
those supra in JGTC (this season) isn't powered by the 2JZ-GTE, they are powered by the V8 3UZ-FE, most of them bore to a 5.2 L displacement, i think they are not force induction (running without turbo charge or supercharge). By the way i still love the 2JZ-GTE especially the VVT-i version.

special thanks to Guinsoo, creator of DOTA All star.
Attachments
2JZGTE-VVTi 02.jpg
(41.89 KiB) Downloaded 20145 times
2JZGTE-VVTi 01.jpg
(29.8 KiB) Downloaded 20144 times
Blossom
Stock
Stock

Post by Blossom »

we get a fookin 106 and a fook corsa instead of a civic and an RSX, man this sucks :'(
Dragster
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Dragster »

I don't think so.
Small, cheap cars rule... 106 is a classic tuner car here in Croatia, and I can't wait to get my hands on it ! ARGH!!! :D

Return to “News”