Official car list

Need for Speed Underground 2 News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
njspeedsta
Ricer
Ricer

Post by njspeedsta »

me, id keep Integra and S2000, replace yhe sentra(THE WORST CAR IN THE F***IN GAME) with the silvia s15 and have nsx in the game 2 stay 4 all versions

PS EA update the RX7 to da japanese version
Sp1tF1r3
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Sp1tF1r3 »

I just WANT a S2000 :'(
njspeedsta
Ricer
Ricer

Post by njspeedsta »

ti love s2000, but if thye added the M0ST POPULAR Cars, then were is the SILVIA S15
Om3n-PL
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Om3n-PL »

this is gonna be a fun game now.. once i say that the 3000 GT is in it.. i went beserk.. but ya.. expect me too kill yall with the gt
Mastercris
Stock
Stock

Post by Mastercris »

Buddymem
Stock
Stock

NSX

Post by Buddymem »

I find it very hard to believe that NFSU2 will have an NSX. If you think about it, the NSX is an exotic. I think it is more probable for there to be a Prelude.
Jokfu
Stock
Stock

Post by Jokfu »

Andre_online wrote:Nah, Dodge Neon doesn't turn out to be a successful car in NFSU1, very little racers used it... But for the S2000 & Integra, it's a great miss... :(

bah I did...It owned in the early drag races, and was decent in the normal races too...it'll be sorely missed...by me at least. At least they could've put in an SRT-4 or something...I hate EA, hate hate hate
flatblacksleeper
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by flatblacksleeper »

But....older NSX 1990 and such are cheap...like 30,000....
V0dka
Stock
Stock

Post by V0dka »

I just typed in Peugeot 106 into google and saw what it was. I have one thing to say HELL NO wtf was EA thinking chuck in a 200SX u morons.
A-spec
Drift King
Drift King

Post by A-spec »

Why don't they put all the cars in one gime :x Im sooooo pissed at EA :evil:
gearhead450
Drift King
Drift King

Post by gearhead450 »

The main reason why EA will not have an NSX in the game is because engine and trunk neon wouldn't work with a car like that. The NSX is a mid-engine car. Hence the reason why in the car specialties shop you couldn't put split hoods on it because there is nothing to show off under the hood except for a blank space. Trunk neon (which is also in the game) would be exactly like putting engine neon in your car so there really is no point in putting the NSX in the game at all.

You all are better off hoping for a Prelude or an Accord in the game.
"Go anywhere, Go anywhere fast, Go anywhere fast looking like a damn pimp."
yaya
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by yaya »

car specialties?, i doubt that has anything to do with it, EA could easily work around that, like someone said earlier, the NSX is a exotic, it belongs in games like hot pursuit and gran turismo
StreekG
Drift King
Drift King

car list

Post by StreekG »

Well in my opinion the NSX is too expensive for the average tuner to buy and do up... those things cost a crap load of money here, so its not the most realistic thing to have like all these NSXs around when not everyone has that much money to blow... and why have a Del Sol when you have a Civic in the game... they pretty much the same, except ones uglier...
ISpy
Stock
Stock

Post by ISpy »

Is that the Toyota corrola AE86 is here because of the animation of INITIAL D from japan?~?~?~

Is great to see that car boost on the road~!.....

but why the civic soupe only for US version?~?~?~?~
I miss civic~~~~mY Car~~~
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

same would go for the MR2 series... :?

if the styling is the reason... it sucks... cause I can do without split hoods and ICE for cool mid engined cars!

but I don't think it has to do with price!

cause a stock Skyline R34 GTR costs in the UK! 40.000 pounds! wich is in euro: 60.000 and in USD! 72.000

and tuned up supra's aren't cheap also...
flatblacksleeper
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

StreekG i belive i am right not sure here...but engine wise...The civic SI is a dohc and the del sol is Soch...i think...so the engines are diffrent...so it kind of of logically makes a diffrence in the game...i dont know a lot of people who tune sohc so it could be unique?????
Kaerar
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Kaerar »

V0dka wrote:I just typed in Peugeot 106 into google and saw what it was. I have one thing to say HELL NO wtf was EA thinking chuck in a 200SX u morons.
I saw that and realised you have never been in a serious Peugeot! I have owned 8 Peugeot 205's and I am asking why that isn't in the game. For a start tuning wise they are more popular than crappy Vauxhall's, but main reason is for the price of the Skyline you can turn a standard 205 into a 500Bhp monster (only weighs in at 800kg) able to beat a McLaren F1 up to 180mph.

I also happen to know you can get a very scary 390Bhp out of the standard 1.6litre 106 GTi which puts it squarely in modified Skyline territory.

So quit bashing the Pugs.

Secondly I think the Astra should be in instead of the Corsa. The Corsa was a terrible car from the word go, but it is popular for tuning so I can let it go a little!

Lastly the game is short by around 150 cars. If they were to include all serious modifying and street race cars they missed the boat by 26 miles. Lets hope they can rectify this for Underground 3 (and include the cops!). By this I mean including the classic drift cars from Japan, the Euro roadsters like the Elise and VX220 (not the VXR as its a modding game!), and even though I hate to say it the American Hemi Cuda's and Mustangs. I personally can't stand American cars but they are modded and some of them very well (thoough I've never seen an American car that can turn corners!).

In conclusion this game should be considered a beta for Undergroun 3 (or even 4). :D
relja55
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by relja55 »

i agree with you that astra should be in game instead corsa, and i agree than peugeot is good car but 500 bhp??? helo in what dream

i had 205 gti tuned and it has 260 hp, i sold him because you cant control that
Dr-CiviC
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Dr-CiviC »

plsese smite EA, sure u could say la di da they made 2 versions blah blah blah 3 word pooop on them :( :'(
flatblacksleeper
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

A little OT here, but i hated the cops in Midnigh Club 2 (game gets its pants blown off by NFSU) they really made mad. Almost broke my PS2 controller
Dragster
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Dragster »

Little pugs rule... but I agree that Astra should be in the game instead of Corsa
marko34256
Stock
Stock

Post by marko34256 »

man...the neon was one of the best cars in the first one. it had that insane acceleration. and for some reason i really liked the way it handled compared to other cars. it was my main car through most of the game (not in drift though - the impreza was my pick for drift).

that and the neon should be in there...cause i drive one :wink:
joablo
Drift King
Drift King

Post by joablo »

hmm... hey why not just hear with a freind from europe if the can send the corsa and 106 folder from the cars folder and then u put the 2 folders in the cars folder in ur installed nfsu2 :S:S:S ("sorry for my english")
Schumifreak
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Schumifreak »

I don't think it will be that easy, EA isn't stupid. It's probably more complicated than that :roll:
Suspect561
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Suspect561 »

I understand not putting in the Neon from the first one but NO SRT-4!!! Come on, that car stock alone runs majority of the cars listed modded out.

The creaters must all be Evo and STi drivers.

Return to “News”