Interview at TeamXbox

Need for Speed Underground 2 News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Interview at TeamXbox

Post by Bojan »

TeamXbox got a chance to interview one of the producers of Need for Speed Underground, Kristian von Fersen. This interview reveals a little bit more about the game:
Showcase Mode is a really cool addition to Underground 2. We took the idea of the magazines we had in Underground 1 and then said "why don't we let the player choose what they think would make a good cover shot?" This is what Showcase Mode is all about and you can take pictures of your car for the cover of well known magazines. Once you arrive at the photographer's location, you are able to cycle between a number of cameras as well as drive your car around to set up the perfect shot. Once you set up the shot you like, you can "showoff" by activating your hydraulics or opening your hood, doors or trunk. You can then take the shot and see your car on the cover of the magazine along with a beautiful model. You'll also get some bank awarded to you based on the visual rating of your car.
This will sure help when taking a pic for our showroom ;)
Are there any plans for downloadable content?

Kristian von Fersen: I can't confirm anything yet, but let me assure you we're doing everything possible to try and include some cool downloadable content for Underground 2.
Read the whole interview here.

Source: NFS-Planet.de
Ximo
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Ximo »

Reletively good interview, great new information on the showcase though. I like that idea a lot!
And the downloadable stuff, oh baby, that's gonna rock!
Tyrant
Professional
Professional

Post by Tyrant »

Sounds great! Now I finally understand Showcase mode.

Return to “News”