IGN's NFSU2 Hands On

Need for Speed Underground 2 News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

IGN's NFSU2 Hands On

Post by Bojan »

They guys at IGN wrote a 5 page hands on preview of Need for Speed Underground 2!
The Underground Racing League is a league you open up once you've attained a sponsor, and they're usually distinct courses arranged in each section of the five-part city. ... This year's game literally has two times the amount of possibilities it had in Need for Speed Underground. So, if there were 10 spoilers or hoods in last year's game, there are 20 in this one. ... You can adjust the brakes, the ECU (fuel regulator), nitrous, suspension, tires, transmission, turbo, weight reduction, and more.
Read this massive preview here.
Tyrant
Professional
Professional

Post by Tyrant »

Thanks!

I'm nog going start reading. 5 pages is a lot! :o
jobo9
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by jobo9 »

Nice one... look at this:
"The sense of speed naturally increases as you progress through the game, tuning your ride, and buying new, more powerful vehicles. There are four viewpoints, two cockpit views, and two above-the-shoulder views....."

The cockpit views, are those bumper- and hood views?
Schumifreak
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Schumifreak »

Very interesting! :D And there's hope for everyone who complained about the handling of the cars in the demo, in the full game you can change that :wink: For me, this preview answers some questions that came up after playing the demo. The guys @ IGN did a nice job :)
flatblacksleeper
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by flatblacksleeper »

Now I can learn evreything about tuneing cars through video games :twisted: .....soon open heart sugery (Dr. The rpg)
thunderbolt
Drift King
Drift King

Post by thunderbolt »

Schumifreak wrote:Very interesting! :D And there's hope for everyone who complained about the handling of the cars in the demo, in the full game you can change that :wink: For me, this preview answers some questions that came up after playing the demo. The guys @ IGN did a nice job :)
really? cuz i dont particularly like the handling in the demo. i liked the nfsu 1 handling better. but i guess that comes from playing with a bad keyboard :roll:

and also...NFSU2 is coming out just when i finish exams!!! so, big celebration for that :D
joablo
Drift King
Drift King

Post by joablo »

nfsu1 handling sucks big time :D
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

C'mon, stop talking about NFSU1 here, it's all about NFSU2! You're so wayyy off!!

Return to “News”