It's NFSUx2!

Need for Speed Underground 2 News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
Sp3aK
UMP Owner
UMP Owner

It's NFSUx2!

Post by Sp3aK »

So I haven't bothered you kind peoples in a while, but I figured it's time to take off my pants and run around screaming!

On a happier note, I have produced the first NFSU2 Demo video(first that I know of). It's called, "Here It Is". You can find it on my website. Which is most conveniantly hosted, right here!

So check 'er out, leave yer comments, and come back and see us now you hear!?
Sweet-16
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Sweet-16 »

i like the video. nice driving btw :wink:
Schumifreak
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Schumifreak »

Nicely done, I really like the sound at the start 8) EA did a great job on the engine sounds.
Sp3aK
UMP Owner
UMP Owner

Post by Sp3aK »

Yes they did. I've ridden in a 350z in real life, one that had some mod's done to it, including an exhaust. And it sounds so much more realistic than U1. Course nothing beats the real thing, but they are getting closer :)

I really like the kind of "zing" that you get when you get up in higher RPMs.

Thanks for the comments/downloads(over 800 so far)!
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

DAMN!! I can't wait to see it! After reading all the good comments, I'm getting really envious! I'm using 56K now, and it'll take years to complete the download... :(
VPNeverLoser
Drift King
Drift King

Post by VPNeverLoser »

great job Sp3aK
very nice video :wink:
UrQuattro
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by UrQuattro »

OK, so you had the same problem with recording as I did, speak. Ok,good. I think that we either need to switch off some particle effect opions (there's too many, I can't be bothered looking them all up) OR we got to wait for the full version and hope it records there better. (on a few occasions I noticeded that for some reasons Demo's recorded badly, while full version was ok).

Couple of week's to wait. Not bad.
hammerspeed
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by hammerspeed »

The vidoe was pretty nice i think. The only thing didnt like as much is the music. i think they needed to more adrenelin pimping music in this movie. Overall its a great movie. Cant wait til the full game comes out.
Sp3aK
UMP Owner
UMP Owner

Post by Sp3aK »

UrQ: I only partially had that trouble. It only slowed in certain spots, for the rest of it it was perfectly fine(in replay mode I mean). It is rather strange but in a way it could be a good effect for your movie.

:) -- BTW I did have many of the extra options turned off for recording purposes.

Return to “News”