NFSU2: Time to get Movin

Need for Speed Underground 2 News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

NFSU2: Time to get Movin

Post by Bojan »

IGN posted an article called "Time to get Movin" where they describe the begginings of Need for Speed Underground 2. From buying the car to driving your first race and getting a sponsor, it's all in this article.
Read it here.
View the new screenshots here and new videos here.
Last edited by Bojan on 02 Nov 2004, 19:20, edited 1 time in total.
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Ooooh! All the tips & tricks to the Carrer mode! Very useful information IMO. :D
Tyrant
Professional
Professional

Post by Tyrant »

Interesting! Thanks Bojan.

(BTW, dont wanna be rude, but it's Underground..;) Not the first tiem..:))
A-spec
Drift King
Drift King

Post by A-spec »

Sweet info :)
f360spyda
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by f360spyda »

you find stacks of $50 bills in hidden corners of the world? hmm odd
still excited nonetheless
SchuMito
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by SchuMito »

IMO the story line is better than in the previous underground!
Kilkenny
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Kilkenny »

Can't wait to drive it myself...why does it still take so long till it's released :(
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Take so long? It's gonna be less than 2 weeks! Be patient mate! ;)

Besides, you never know if you buy a LITTLE later, the price may decrease... :D
Kilkenny
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Kilkenny »

need.....to....buy.....game..........have.....to.....be.......patient.......ARGH

*Goes back @ playing Underground 1 again*
f360spyda
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by f360spyda »

Andre_online wrote:Take so long? It's gonna be less than 2 weeks! Be patient mate! ;)

Besides, you never know if you buy a LITTLE later, the price may decrease... :D
i dunno if i can wait that long for the price to decrease. xmas is comin up too so if it'll decrease, the earliest time it'll decrease is problaly late winter
Sweet-16
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Sweet-16 »

lucky me might get it come the 10th or 11th :D
Kilkenny
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Kilkenny »

Thats still a week from now :P
Sweet-16
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Sweet-16 »

yeah but it came fast didn't it? it's almost here!
Schumifreak
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Schumifreak »

The last few days are always the most annoying for me :P
Sweet-16
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Sweet-16 »

i know. it's like they go by so slow cause you want the game so bad.. lol
generallee01
Ricer
Ricer

Post by generallee01 »

Sweet-16 wrote:lucky me might get it come the 10th or 11th :D
Why are you getting it on the 10th or the 11th. It doesn't come out till the 15th?
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Some countries have different release dates. Oh, and by the way, welcome to the Forums mate! ;)
blitzkrieg1110
Ricer
Ricer

Post by blitzkrieg1110 »

generallee01 wrote:
Sweet-16 wrote:lucky me might get it come the 10th or 11th :D
Why are you getting it on the 10th or the 11th. It doesn't come out till the 15th?
the pc version comes out either the 10 or 11th depending on the location of your local game store. i went last night to pay off the rest of my preorder at my local eb and their first shipment comes in on the 10th. all of the console versions come in on the 15th or 16th. i think ea likes its pc crowd!! :)
A-spec
Drift King
Drift King

Post by A-spec »

TWO MORE DAYS :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Dragstarrr
Ricer
Ricer

ahem! there may not be s2000 in nfsu2 (a report frm ign)

Post by Dragstarrr »

i cut this frm ign see wat they say.......
NFSU2 Car Roll-Out Vol. 3
Your Honda dreams have come true. The Civic is back in action.
November 04, 2004 - We received a ton of mail last
week regarding our Need for Speed Underground 2 Car Roll-Out Volume 2. It seems that everyone is dying to try EA's latest street racer. With good reason, the game looks incredible, is fun to play and has almost everyone car we either wanna own or drive.

If you caught our first and second installments, you know that NFSU 2 includes the following rides:

2005 Ford Focus

2005 Ford Mustang

2005 Hummer H2

1991-1995 Mazda RX-7

2005 Mazda RX-8

2005 Mazda Miata

2005 Mitsubishi Eclipse

1989-1994 Nissan 240SX

2005 Nissan Sentra

1998-2002 Nissan Skyline GT-R

2005 Pontiac GTO

2005 Toyota Celica

2005 Vauxhall Corsa

2005 Volkswagen Golf

If you can count, that's a total of 15 vehicles. It's a diverse list with hatches, SUVs, coupes and sedans all in the mix. Still, that leave over 15 vehicles that have yet to be announced. Within the next two weeks we'll give you the skinny on the rest of the line-up. Today, we've got our third installment on the Roll-Out series.

One of the biggest complaints we've received thus far is the absence of Honda/Acura from this second Underground. If there's no Honda, there's no S2000, NSX, TSX, RSX, Integra and Civic. Well, we've got good news, one of this week's vehicles is none other than the Honda Civic!

Less than two weeks away before you can get underground in the streets. We'll be back next week with additional rides, information and screens. For now tell us what you think of this week's list of uncovered rides. We're sure you'll find something you like. Write IGN Cars. See anything you like? See anything you don't lik2005 Acura RSX
The Integra replacement isn't left out. This is one first few Honda vehicles to be revealed. So now you can't complain that EA has left out one of your favorite two-door rides. It'll be fun to tweak this already quick and good-looking ride with some visual-love, but also some go-fast goodness.
e? Let us know and we'll let EA know, too.
2005 Audi A3
It's not even officially in the states yet, but the people behind NFSU2 have wisely put this smallish German hatch in the list of vehicles. Designed for smaller countries, but cool enough for the U.S. this Audi is one that we look forward to driving--in the game and for real.
2005 Audi TT
Penned by famous car designer, Freeman Thomas, the Audi TT body style is ageless. It looks as good now as it did when first shown almost a decade ago. It's the second Audi in the roster and a bigger, meaner brother to the little A3. Ready for some Quattro action?
2005 Cadillac Escalade
You may have already known this big boy was part of the SUV crew--it has snuck its way into screen shots and movies. Well, the 'lade sneaks about as much as a three-ton tank can possibly sneak. Make, Jay-Z, Lud and all the masters of dubs impressed with this giant limo.
1995-1999 Honda Civic
Ladies and gentlemen, here it is. The ride you've been all waiting to see--it's the legendary Honda Civic, a car that single-handedly helped create the import sports compact market we now know. We haven't heard which engines this sports, but if it has the B16 or B18, we're guessing you'll all be very happy.2005 Hyundai Tiburon
Tiburon means shark in Spanish, you can probably see why the car has those trademark side gills. Hyundai did quite the number when redesigning its only two-door. The Korean sports car feels right at home in the stellar line-up and you should be proud to get a little KP with the Tiburon.
2005 Infiniti G35 coupe
Oh yeah, one of our favorite contemporary sports cars is here. We think the G35 coupe even sexier than its 350Z brother and a whole lot classier, too. Now you, too, can find out which is the better, faster Nissan, the Infiniti G or the Nissan GT-R. Either way, it's win-win, both cars rock the house like James Brown.
2005 Lexus IS 300
Lexus' answer to BMW makes its way into the line-up. And like the G35-versus-GT-R battle, we're guessing some serious wars will be fought online with this four-door Toyota versus its two-door Supra cousin. Who knows which will win, but both have a killer inline six-cylinder mill. You can carry more ladies in the IS.
2005 Lincoln Navigator
You might not be a fan of GM, meaning that you don't like the Caddy brand. There is an option, however, if you still wanna roll with the big boys. The Lincoln Navigator is the third ute to be offered in NFSU2. What you do with it is up to you, but with its leather interior and clean styling, this truck is pretty sick.
1992-1995 Toyota Supra
Vroom! One of the most classic Japanese sports cars is back again, just like Eminem. The last generation Supra is still sought by many and considered one of the best platforms for giant horsepower. The rear-drive Supra has its work cut out in U2 as there's a lot of competition.
1983-1986 Toyota Corolla
Uh oh, it's here for the drifters. Hey, if you like ugly cars, we've got just the one for you. It's the nasty little ride made famous by Takumi Fujiwara and his Tofu-delivering exploits. We're not sure why anyone likes this car, but we respect EA for including it for all you crazy sideways-happy drivers.

well thts it folks !
and see the pics :D :D :D
Attachments
nfsu2-car-roll-out-vol-3-20041101012200559[1].jpg
the pics of the cars....
(21.33 KiB) Downloaded 14660 times
Dragstarrr
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Dragstarrr »

how do i send all cars pics at 1 time any know ?
and how do i put a pic in m avatar it wont work with me a prob is comin about putin a pic less thn 100x 100 pixels somthin like tht lol
Attachments
nfsu2-car-roll-out-vol-3-20041101012201856[1].jpg
audi tt i guess
(17.93 KiB) Downloaded 11222 times
Schumifreak
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Schumifreak »

About adding the pictures: I think it's better to post the url of the article, saves you a lot of time! :wink: And about your avatar; it's too large. Make sure that the max width and max height is 100 pixels or less :)
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Gees, don't put all the pics here from that preview / article from IGN, There're over 10 pics in that article / preview!! Just paste the URL, otherwise you're gonna flood this thread, and it's very inconvenient especially for the 56K dial-ups cos it'll take forever to load the page... :?
flatblacksleeper
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by flatblacksleeper »

Anyone here thiks that the spoiler on the peugeot looks like a rack to carry bikes (on the ign article

Return to “News”