Carlist differences in NFSU2

Need for Speed Underground 2 News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

Andre_online wrote:Dragstarr, are you sure about the S2000 and the RSX being in the game? If yes, we want screenshots for a proove. You don't have to take the screenshot of the Corsa, cos I have the screenshot.

What we wanna see is the RSX, S2000, and the Civic in your game. Here's the shot of the Corsa in the game if you haven't seen it.

P.S: I'm not getting the game until December, waiting for the price to decrease. ;)
Aw, that Corse looks cool. Now I want it. Why couldn't EA just put in all the cars in one big version?
Dragstarrr, can you send me a pic showing the S2000? Please? :D
DarrenR21373
Professional
Professional

Post by DarrenR21373 »

YES!! It's the Corsa 1.8, I guess it's the SRI. One sweet ride, despite what others may think and I can say this as I have driven loads of Corsas (when my cars have been in the garage for a service/MOT). I now cannot wait until I receive my package from Play.com! Just one question - why have EA chosen that horrible bronze colour as standard, and not the much nicer Star Silver or Flame Red?

However, I'm now completely confused. You chaps are saying that both the Hondas and the Euro "Shopping" cars are available in the Asian version of the game? And I thought that EA were supposed to be realeasing in North America first, followed by other countries (and, as is always the way, the UK comes last! Sounds like the Eurovision song contest all over again with Gemini... have you other Europeans forgotten about The Beatles and The Rolling Stones F F S! Sorry, I forgot there was a technical problem for Gemini - the equipment was working perfectly :wink: )

And BTW guys, I appologise for the extra long URLs (if only I could post images direct, I wouldn't have to rely on google rendered sites!!!!!) I promise to get the hang of this modern technology one day (which is worrying since I work in the industry :oops: )
Last edited by DarrenR21373 on 11 Nov 2004, 00:57, edited 1 time in total.
Sp1tF1r3
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Sp1tF1r3 »

So there is an S2000 afterall?

COOOOOOOL :D:D:D:D
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

I didn't call the shot about not talking about NFS U2!

bojan did and he must had a good reason to do so!

IMO telling people what the difirences are isn't much of a problem!

but don't give away the whole game: how it works what to do etc!!

not fair to the people who don't have it yet!
let them discover it just like you did!

simple as that

and as always Illegal warez talk etc are instantly deleted and person warned!!
Dr-CiviC
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Dr-CiviC »

will EA never lean like rockstar dont take things outa games like in GTA3 it just leads to bad things :(
VooDooPC
Stock
Stock

Post by VooDooPC »

Civic

The RSX is in the game, i just don't have it yet, but the S2000 is not in the game.
GReddyDrifter
Stock
Stock

Post by GReddyDrifter »

I used the Corsa as my first car. I only had the game a few hours before my brother had to go and take it with him. By my standards, it was quick but I only had level one upgrades and not all of them. It is a worthy car but I don't think it's worthy of replacing the RSX cos on NFSU1 I had a sweet RSX. My bro started with the 106 and it's a similar story.

Return to “News”