NFSU2 Cheats

Need for Speed Underground 2 News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

NFSU2 Cheats

Post by Bojan »

First cheats for Need for Speed Underground 2 are available!
Check them out <a href="http://www.nfsunlimited.net/underground ... s">here</a>.
Last edited by Bojan on 14 Nov 2004, 18:57, edited 1 time in total.
blitzkrieg1110
Ricer
Ricer

Post by blitzkrieg1110 »

im not gonna use those until i beat the career mode completely......you get SOO MUCH more enjoyment outta beating it fairly. second time through ill consider it.
Tyrant
Professional
Professional

Post by Tyrant »

Damn, I dont even have the game!
joablo
Drift King
Drift King

Post by joablo »

ummm it comes out tomorrow dduuuhhh:P
james33440
Ricer
Ricer

Post by james33440 »

I used a few of the cheats to test out the capability of the game. It's sweet!
Besides, most of the cheats don't effect your career mode anyway. ;) So, basically you can't cheat when you wanna race in career mode.
:)
jemc
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by jemc »

why use cheats? :roll:
and the game is allready out in Singapur
PSZeTa
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by PSZeTa »

Why not use cheats?

Some like it.

I don't use them, but maybe if I'm bored and if I completed the game.
Dragstarrr
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Dragstarrr »

I got NFSU2 i got proof! that there is a corolla,civic,peogout,all in 1 game i dont know yet which version i have either U.S or Europe or Asian and the s2000 is in my game too the picture of it is on my box i have to unlock it still ive already reached 30% into the game and i will release new pictures today in my car showroom of nfsu2 see it a lil later !

and i already got a trainer (cheats) for the game any 1 interested? :wink:
8) 8)
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Hmmm, we want the screenshot of the S2000... You might be lying by buying the pirated version.
Kilkenny
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Kilkenny »

Dragstarrr wrote:I got NFSU2 i got proof! that there is a corolla,civic,peogout,all in 1 game i dont know yet which version i have either U.S or Europe or Asian and the s2000 is in my game too the picture of it is on my box i have to unlock it still ive already reached 30% into the game and i will release new pictures today in my car showroom of nfsu2 see it a lil later !

and i already got a trainer (cheats) for the game any 1 interested? :wink:
8) 8)
The Corolla should be in all version right? And which Peugeot do you have?
blitzkrieg1110
Ricer
Ricer

Post by blitzkrieg1110 »

dude the s2000 is NOT in the game..........and its NOT on the box. i would know seeing as i got my copy on the 11th........
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Well some claimed that the car is hidden somewhere and we have to unlock it someday... :?
james33440
Ricer
Ricer

Post by james33440 »

I hope the S2000 is in this game. I haven't seen it though. Nor have I seen the NSX. However, I have seen all the cars on the list though at one time or another in the game.
Maybe they aren't in the game.
Besides, even if the S2000 or NSX were unlockable, usually we'd see some oponents driving the car. Right? ;)
RavenGT
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by RavenGT »

james33440 wrote:I hope the S2000 is in this game. I haven't seen it though. Nor have I seen the NSX. However, I have seen all the cars on the list though at one time or another in the game.
Maybe they aren't in the game.
Besides, even if the S2000 or NSX were unlockable, usually we'd see some oponents driving the car. Right? ;)
There IS NO nsx in the game at all, it was just a rumor, also they EA changed their minds about S2000.
james33440
Ricer
Ricer

Post by james33440 »

I wonder whose dumb idea it was to not include the S2000? ;)
C8H10N4HO2O2
Drift King
Drift King
Location: Winnipeg, MB, Canada (Yes I live in an Igloo, moron)

Post by C8H10N4HO2O2 »

HEY!!!!!!!

I just got this E-mail from EA when I registered....
Thank you for registering Need for Speed Underground 2.

Get an extra 200 in the bank when playing in Career Mode. Enter the following code "Regmybank" at the title screen (The "Press Enter" screen).
... Could it be that there are different codes for different reg codes like with TOCA Race Driver 2?

BTW yes the code worked. :lol:
james33440
Ricer
Ricer

Post by james33440 »

C8H10N4HO2O2 wrote:HEY!!!!!!!

I just got this E-mail from EA when I registered....
Thank you for registering Need for Speed Underground 2.

Get an extra 200 in the bank when playing in Career Mode. Enter the following code "Regmybank" at the title screen (The "Press Enter" screen).
... Could it be that there are different codes for different reg codes like with TOCA Race Driver 2?

BTW yes the code worked. :lol:
Thanks for the code but I am pretty sure that most of us have this code. I know I have the code for $20,000 at the press of a button in career mode! ;) Oh, and you can press this button as many times as you want. :) Like I said, I have over $2 million. :)
pepz
Stock
Stock

Post by pepz »

why is there only one ps2 cheatcode?!?that's unfair.. :?
Dr-CiviC
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Dr-CiviC »

its the way it is just buy it on pc its much better, u get online play :)
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Errr, FYI, PS2 is also online-enabled DR Civic... ;)
rstryker
Stock
Stock

cheats

Post by rstryker »

I cant get the cheat to work. what am i doing wrong? i got to the Press Enter screen and hit regmebaby but i get nothing.
DisabledTrucker
Ricer
Ricer

Post by DisabledTrucker »

I have the same problem, is there a key combo we need to hit prior to inputting the cheat so they work? Someone mentioned getting $2Mil by inputting the regmebaby how? Please explain better for those of us just starting out in NFS, or at least if it's been posted before point to the article, TIA.
james33440
Ricer
Ricer

Post by james33440 »

DisabledTrucker wrote:I have the same problem, is there a key combo we need to hit prior to inputting the cheat so they work? Someone mentioned getting $2Mil by inputting the regmebaby how? Please explain better for those of us just starting out in NFS, or at least if it's been posted before point to the article, TIA.
I mentioned that I had $2 million when I used the trainer program that I downloaded. :)
I get $20G at the press of a button. ;)
BTW, I have about $6 milllion now I believe...I actually haven't played the game in a few days. :)
cerberus140
Stock
Stock

call urself tuners?

Post by cerberus140 »

Hey, i'm new to this forum, and having read the posts on it u guys need to sort urself out! Firstly the Honda S2000 is massively underpowered, and is not exactly the most desirable car i can think of, if u really must fall in love with the Honda Corp. u wanna start lookin at cars like the Acura RSX, or the NSXr, or just start lookin at good car companies! Secondly i have a question for Dr Civic, (another Honda!), (and a Civic, lol) why have u got a Nissan 350z in ur pic? i mean its an alright car but it doesnt fit the whole Civic theme does it now? sorry to join wiv a grumble, but gees any1 wud think uv got no background!

Smoke ya l8r, cerberus :twisted:
s2klvr
Stock
Stock

Post by s2klvr »

the s2k is fast if u keep it between 7,000rpm and 10,000rpm (on the game anyway, goes up to 8200rpm or 9000rpm depending on year it was made in real life). on nfsu1 i used an s2k all the way from when i could get it, and i hardly ever lost. i used a 350z for a few races but the s2k was more fun to drive. the s2k handles really well. and its pretty light.

so yeh if i could get an s2k on nfsu2 i would use it as my main car.

Return to “News”