Car Changer

Need for Speed Underground 2 News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Car Changer

Post by Bojan »

El Presy and Pawel from NFSNetwork.it made a nice mod that allows you to insert Pegeout 106 and Opel Corsa into the American version of the game and Honda Civic into the European version of Need for Speed Underground 2.

Download it here.

Source: NFS-Planet.de
Last edited by Bojan on 03 Dec 2004, 15:35, edited 3 times in total.
thunderbolt
Drift King
Drift King

Post by thunderbolt »

eh? does it stuff up online play though?
exonn
Professional
Professional

Post by exonn »

nice mod here. now the versions dont have any diferences ;)
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

Does the mod add the two cars or does it replace the Civic and the RSX?
C8H10N4HO2O2
Drift King
Drift King
Location: Winnipeg, MB, Canada (Yes I live in an Igloo, moron)

Post by C8H10N4HO2O2 »

Thats my question, Does it add the Pegeout 106 and Opel Corsa to the game with the civic and RSX intact? Or is it just a replacer that swaps out the files for each. I.E. you can only drive either the Pegeout 106 and Opel Corsa OR the Civic and RSX.
Wolrajh
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Wolrajh »

please, pleaaaaase! It's PEUGEOT :p

Anyway, I'm downloading it right away. I won't know until I try what it really does, now will I ? ;)
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

Argh, the Opel and Peugeot won't show up in quick race.
You just add 2 different saved games and you choose with which car you want to do the career mode with but the Civic is still there in quick race with no Opel or Peugeot.
Also, the RSX is NOT available for Euros.
There should be some major clarification on the cover page of http://www.nfsunlimited.net with more information on the mod.
Day_ZerOes
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Day_ZerOes »

ok i am downloading it ... hops it will works :)
james33440
Ricer
Ricer

Post by james33440 »

I am downloading it now but I won't have time to try it until Friday afternoon.
I'm pretty sure there will be more reviews and updates before me. But, none the less, I will still add my $0.02 in. ;)
thunderbolt
Drift King
Drift King

Post by thunderbolt »

WTF?... rsx still cant be played by euro's, i feel sorry for them. you can only access those cars from career mode and its only a 0% complete game as well, which means you have to complete the game twice to get all the level stuff for both cars, now i have to play the whole thing again! twice!
when i downloaded it, i though it would be a crack or something, but it's only a loophole in the game system. obviously, if you chose one the cars for starters, you would have to be able to keep it. but the RSX is not available at the beginning of game, so it cant be transferred, that is, unless someone actually goes through the trouble of playing all the way up to unlocking an RSX and buying for the garage in career mode.
BTW i'm working on the assumption that both the peugot 106 and opel corsa are starting cars.
vuduBoy
Ricer
Ricer

Post by vuduBoy »

yes indeed,is not much of a mod..kinda sux in my opinion.I didn't downloaded it to play in the carrier mode all over again :(
ZeroB@NG
Ricer
Ricer

Post by ZeroB@NG »

I just found out that if you use the both folders for the german cars from that file here and use the german exe you get the full thing!

Corsa and P106 are avaible in Customize menu, you can buy it in the shops, just Civic and RSX are gone then... (my Civic in career mode was still there and driveable!!!) but you can still use the original US Version exe again (you can even rename the german exe to speed2ger.exe and it will work, so you dont have to rename it everytime)

*just tested offline (with cracked ger exe for v1.0)*
so uhm anyone got the original german exe and could include it in that pack? (and put in the US exe for the rest of the world that want to drive Civic AND RSX!) ^^
jemc
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by jemc »

at last some more fun from this game 8) i tried the mod today...you gotta import the files yourself...if you go with the c:/program files/ea games/need for speed underground 2/EU/Cars it won't work. and the same in the application data :wink:
RdZ
Stock
Stock

Post by RdZ »

Any improvements yet to make those cars driveble in your own profile?
Replacing dumb cars like the lincoln and the hummer :P
Elturcoloco
Stock
Stock

Post by Elturcoloco »

The links in the link doesnt work...
DAP says that the file file does not exist...

Return to “News”