NFSU2 Online Stats

Need for Speed Underground 2 News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

NFSU2 Online Stats

Post by Bojan »

EA opened up a nice page with online stats for Need for Speed Underground 2. Leaderboards, special events, your personal stats, it's all there so visit it now, click here.
^Sparco^
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by ^Sparco^ »

True Online Stats?????

I realized that the only thing I liked in nfsu2 (online gaming) is also a crap. Apart from the disqualified thing (which also happens to many online users I talked with) the reputation system is really strange.

1st: Compare the online menus with the official site results. DONT MATCH! Official site scores are about 5times bigger... which is the correct one? :roll:

2nd: WTF. See my online menu screen... I am 38th... ok. The real number of Loses is 5-6, the other times I was disqualified because of unknown reasons. Well.... thats not why I arguing in this case (another thread created for that)
See the 3rd ranked guy. 9Wins and 133 Loses.. What the hecks!!! :roll: :roll: :roll: You can see the others, everybody is around 30% of wins. Cmon, Im better than all them even counting my disqualified times. Only the 9th ranked guy seems to be better than me. and he is from GG (GamersGeneration, they are awesome drifters) 8)
May be there are counted the OVERALL points instead of the DRIFT points... but in this case it is not a DRIFT ranking any more!!!

Conclussion: 50euros wasted. I could have done them to a poor family instead of to that ******* company.

Bye.
Attachments
ILOGICAL_RANKINGS.jpg
rollingeyesunlimited.net
(137.1 KiB) Downloaded 1611 times
jobo9
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by jobo9 »

u'r playing in the european pool right? I think ea doesnt got a leader board for us europeans... It's pure discrimination! ;)
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

EA = Racist? :?
jobo9
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by jobo9 »

what part of this smile did'nt u understand: ;)
gregmtech
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by gregmtech »

tis going to come up , i mean why do the us pool ,and not the euro...got to .... :roll:

Return to “News”