OIF news

Older Need for Speed game News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

OIF news

Post by Bojan »

As some of you already know, Arushan is working on a tool which will let you convert .o files to another format called .oif, which will be editable in zmodeler with a special plugin which he will also release.

The work on this oif tool is going on well and Arushan posted a pic of it today. You can view the screen here.

The good news is that the plugin and the OIF tool are due to be release somewhen early in July!

> Source: ND4SPDWorld
viper_gts
Drift King
Drift King

Post by viper_gts »

oh hell yeah :D this is what every modelers been waiting for
Z-Racing
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Z-Racing »

:D :D KOOL, like Viper said, I have been waiting, lots of ideas and noway to implement them can get frustrating at times :twisted: :twisted:
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Bojan »

Let me remind you that even though you will be able to edit the car in Zmod, the total nuber of parts in a model will remain the same. It will probably not be possible to covert a car easily.
viper_gts
Drift King
Drift King

Post by viper_gts »

this is true and people who have used zmod, but not Oedit will find it difficult. it would be advisable to start getting alittle knowledge of Oedit now (or both if you haven't any) as this will help you to get to know the various parts for HP2
viper_gts
Drift King
Drift King

Post by viper_gts »

the latest on the OIF tool is that it has been going through alot of testing recently and the great news is, it should be released within the next week to 2 weeks.

and aparently there will be no limit to the amount of poly's were able to use on the cars we create, so we will be seeing some extremely high detailed cars very soon :wink:

so far all we can still do though is replace current cars and not add new ones completey like nfs4, hopefully this will change soon aswell.
Z-Racing
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Z-Racing »

It matters not, I am happy with what EA has in the game, PORSCHE. This just gives me the opportunity to make the most awesome Porsche to grace this planet, or any other for that matter, the Gemballa 750 GTR. :D :twisted:

Post by Guest »

it is already out :!: :!: :!: :twisted: :lol: :o :) :D
viper_gts
Drift King
Drift King

Post by viper_gts »

we know, check the main page.......there's an announcement. this is old news :wink:

Return to “News”