Nissan GT-R sound problem...

2010 Need for Speed Hot Pursuit
NissanGT-Rr35
Stock
Stock

Nissan GT-R sound problem...

Post by NissanGT-Rr35 »

Hi all. As you can see, this is my first post on this forum. I hope to make some new friends and have a good time. Mods, please move/delete if neccesary.

Now, my problem is that the GT-R in NFS:HP sounds like a Porsche instead of a GT-R which bugs me quite a bit.
In the autolog explained trailer, they had a part where the GT-R swerves across the road infront of the camera and it sounded perfectly like a GT-R. I just can't figure out what went wrong so I figured that I ask the community. Any help/answers are greatly appreciated!!
Zotic+
Drift King
Drift King
Location: Southern California in the desert where it gets 130 degrees

Re: Nissan GT-R sound problem...

Post by Zotic+ »

what system are you playing on?
Instagram @SupraHKS
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Re: Nissan GT-R sound problem...

Post by xturbo »

NissanGT-Rr35 wrote:Hi all. As you can see, this is my first post on this forum. I hope to make some new friends and have a good time. Mods, please move/delete if neccesary.

Now, my problem is that the GT-R in NFS:HP sounds like a Porsche instead of a GT-R which bugs me quite a bit.
In the autolog explained trailer, they had a part where the GT-R swerves across the road infront of the camera and it sounded perfectly like a GT-R. I just can't figure out what went wrong so I figured that I ask the community. Any help/answers are greatly appreciated!!
It's a problem reported by lots of users in the PC version. Don't worry, for me it's the same, the volume keeps being too low compared to the overall sound effects, a patch may fix those bugs :(

Return to “Hot Pursuit”