NFS Hot Pursuit PC - No DLC

2010 Need for Speed Hot Pursuit
ElvenAvenger
Drift King
Drift King

NFS Hot Pursuit PC - No DLC

Post by ElvenAvenger »

EA has "spoken". There will be no DLC for PC version.

"Hey all, unfortunately we will not be releasing Need for Speed Hot Pursuit PDLC for the PC. While we are certainly committed to providing the best possible game experience and ongoing support for our PC community, (as you have already noted) we have a limited amount of resources that makes it so that we are unable to deliver new content to all platforms. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience, but on the positive side we do have more updates and content on the way for PC players--look for news very soon. "

posted by EASpenser, from HotPursuit forums.

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/4454043.page

Here's link, in case you didn't believe this or just wanted to make sure i wasn't trolling... :P

limited resources...sure... They just don't want to admit they ( EA ) weewee on PC users. Updates? Ok, Criterion is doing a good job there. But console versions didnt have those bugs to begin with. Content? none so far. no contest nor competition will make it up for me when im missing out on additional cars.

But then there's always hex editing....and modding. :twisted:
AJ_Lethal
Ricer
Ricer

Re: NFS Hot Pursuit PC - No DLC

Post by AJ_Lethal »

Limited resources? So I'm tupac, then.
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

i don't have it and don't plan on getting it for the pc... but this is just stupid.
DukeFavre
Stock
Stock

Post by DukeFavre »

Here's the thing.

PC = Autolog doens't work
PC = You getting disconnect TONS OF TIMES.
PC = 8 of 10 matches you got kick out.
PC = BUGS, BUGS, AND MORE BUGS.

The DLC should be free, X-MAS is comming....

I'm a Battlefield Bad Company 2 Player and they trick us well in the community, they give us free stuff and the game gets more popular because they give us attention.

In Need for Speed Series, i never have see that type of attention for PC Players.

WHY BUY SHIFT 2 UNLEASHED IF THE FIRST AUTOLOG FOR PC FAILS SO HARD.

I dont want to spent into a console like X-Box, just for a few games, i do enjoy my PC.
T0MMY
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by T0MMY »

my autolog works fine, i dont get kicked out.

I dont really care about having a DLC or not, last time Criterion Games destroy the whole Burnout Paradise PC community when those DLC packs release. I prefer they keep it this way, maybe at least give us the SCPD rebels pack. I want a hardtop R8(hardtop looks much better than the Spydar edition)
*sig removed for being too big. limitations are 550x120px & 50kb*

Return to “Hot Pursuit”