All this new dlc...

2010 Need for Speed Hot Pursuit
Zotic+
Drift King
Drift King
Location: Southern California in the desert where it gets 130 degrees

All this new dlc...

Post by Zotic+ »

looks vcery promising, ill probably buy it all and get back into playing nfshp. Ive been playing alot of GT5 and TDU2.
Instagram @SupraHKS
[T][U][N][3][R]
Drift King
Drift King

Re: All this new dlc...

Post by [T][U][N][3][R] »

Have fun wasting your money :D
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

@zotic+: I had the same thoughts, now that there are some awesome new cars to get rather than just a couple of new race modes, at least.

@tuner: Do you ever have anything positive to contribute?
[T][U][N][3][R]
Drift King
Drift King

Post by [T][U][N][3][R] »

GT3x24x7 wrote: @tuner: Do you ever have anything positive to contribute?
Wouldn't count on it.

How much do these DLC's cost anyway? Someone told me they are 7$ but for 3 cars that seems a little steep...
Zotic+
Drift King
Drift King
Location: Southern California in the desert where it gets 130 degrees

Post by Zotic+ »

[T][U][N][3][R] wrote:
GT3x24x7 wrote: @tuner: Do you ever have anything positive to contribute?
Wouldn't count on it.

How much do these DLC's cost anyway? Someone told me they are 7$ but for 3 cars that seems a little steep...
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=How+much+is+the+ne ... NFS+HP+%3F this site will also tell you where you can gameshare it for free
Instagram @SupraHKS
Gia
Stock
Stock

Post by Gia »

Hello all I have a quick question about the DLC. I bought the armed and dangerous DLC and have just started a new game of NFS with a new EA account but its not there. Indeed there isnt anything in the NFS store except for the initial DLC key you get with the game. My question is will it open up later or is there something wrong? Online it only lists the 3 basic online options.
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

Gia wrote:Hello all I have a quick question about the DLC. I bought the armed and dangerous DLC and have just started a new game of NFS with a new EA account but its not there. Indeed there isnt anything in the NFS store except for the initial DLC key you get with the game. My question is will it open up later or is there something wrong? Online it only lists the 3 basic online options.
Welcome to the forums.

To answer your question, you need to redeem your key in-game. Actually, in the console you shouldn't have any key, you just go to the marketplace, buy the DLC and download it right away, then it should appear in your game inmediately. Have you tried to reach EA support?

Return to “Hot Pursuit”