Post by ficko88 »

Man, I can't wait for this game.

Svetovno! :D
elie8
Drift King
Drift King

Re: Hot Pursuit Uncovered Trailer

Post by elie8 »

Woohooooooooooooooooooooooooo !! My favorite trailer till now !! I can't wait to get my hands on NFS HP !! 8) =P~
What Comes Around, Goes Around ...
reputated
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by reputated »

the continental super sports!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Some pursue happpiness; others create it
Zotic+
Drift King
Drift King
Location: Southern California in the desert where it gets 130 degrees

Post by Zotic+ »

at 1:17 you can see the map, but the quality in HD and fullscreen to see the whole thing
Instagram @SupraHKS
reputated
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by reputated »

good eyes man.
Some pursue happpiness; others create it
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Bojan »

SchuMito
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by SchuMito »

I don't want to sound bad... but I think EA made a bad decision this time.

The game is going to be released in a very bad period. On 2nd November Gran Turismo 5 will be released. It's fine, if you have an Xbox or a PC, this does not affect you, but the vast majority of PS3 gamers, will definately buy Gran Turismo and 80% of them, will not purchase Need For Speed Hot Pursuit.

I have always been a fan of NFS series, I owned NFS 2 and stopped buying games. But then I re-started buying NFS from NFS Undergriund 1 and bought every single NFS game from that day onwards. However, I don't think that I will purchase this one, or at least, not immediately but when it will fall in the €20 range. First of all, I have never been a fan of police chases, and the fact that I will be rammed into every single corner by police, just the idea, turns me nuts. Also, I have just bought F1 2010 (which is brilliant) and with Gran Turismo in the pipeline, it will be too much to purchase NFS aswell. Come on, let's all face it even if we are all NFS fans, what would you choose between NFS HP and Gran Turismo 5? The answer is quite obvious, GT5 (From my, and other thousand gamers point of view).

This mistake is also being done by System 3 who are publishing an upgrade to Ferrari Challenge in the same week with GT5. Anyway, I wish all the best to EA for this game, but for now, I will be sticking to my GT5.

However, I have to say that the video looks nice, even if it has too much police chases for my tastes.
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Bojan »

NFSHP and GT5 couldn't be less alike actually. And I've heard lots of people getting excited about NFSHP who won't even touch GT5 and also I can't imagine a GT5 fan getting near an arcade like NFSHP.
ElvenAvenger
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ElvenAvenger »

It might be just that EA expected GT5 to be delayed a bit again :lol:

Seriously, they worked on GT5 so long that by now it should have everything on perfect+1 level.
But i guess that on release day, first "news" will be "GT 5 bugs".

Anyway, they probably will get most of their sales from Xbox, and then PS3 and PC. on PC it will be as usual blamed on pirates and ninjas, probably batman too....and on PS3...probably some "It will sell later at some point" stuff.
Levente
Stock
Stock

Post by Levente »

are u joking? GT5 is a piece of crap compared to this game. in terms of graphics, sounds, everything. Gt5 is a boring shiznit with many cars which have hovering machine sounds. this game is far more superior in quality then gt5
elie8
Drift King
Drift King

Post by elie8 »

I haven't played any GT and i'm not planning on doing that any time soon !! :P :P
What Comes Around, Goes Around ...
TRANSFORMER
Stock
Stock

Post by TRANSFORMER »

Well... I have to agree with Bojan completely, and I smell that this 3rd NFS Hot Pursuit will be the best 1 since the 1st NFS HP [1998] - I recognized a lot parts in that Trailer, where You can see the Past that is transformed into Future:

Here a few Outtakes:

0:46/47/49 - that is definately a Track from NFS High Stakes!!!

0:50 - 0:52 - that must be a Sequence from NFS Most Wanted!

after that the Drive over the Bridge looks like NFS Undercover!

0:55 - 1:00 - looks like the Tack from NFS HP1 - Red Rock Ridge!

The best Sequence of the Trailer is between 0:32 - 0:41! =D> =D> =D>

And about Gran Turismo... I got a better Suggestion: EA to work with GT Studios & maybe Atari!?! 8)
SchuMito
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by SchuMito »

Well, maybe you are right, or maybe it's me that I do not like Police chasing my tail lights and giving me knocks hehe.
TRANSFORMER
Stock
Stock

Post by TRANSFORMER »

^Maybe You're too slow or You're the Driver Who did never braked the Street Rules!?! =D =D =D
Zotic+
Drift King
Drift King
Location: Southern California in the desert where it gets 130 degrees

Post by Zotic+ »

Bojan wrote:NFSHP and GT5 couldn't be less alike actually. And I've heard lots of people getting excited about NFSHP who won't even touch GT5 and also I can't imagine a GT5 fan getting near an arcade like NFSHP.
GT5 fan speaking, one thing GT will never have is epic police chases. im getting both so its all good, the fail here is that COD blacl ops comes out november also, i remember when MW2 came out i had no one to play shift or GT5 prologue with :cry:

@ Levente: obviously you havent seen any new GT5 video, the cars sound great and the physics and graphics are amazing :!:
Instagram @SupraHKS
KammyworldRacerGT4
Drift King
Drift King

Post by KammyworldRacerGT4 »

Bojan wrote:NFSHP and GT5 couldn't be less alike actually. And I've heard lots of people getting excited about NFSHP who won't even touch GT5 and also I can't imagine a GT5 fan getting near an arcade like NFSHP.
I'll break the rule and try to play both. It's honestly stupid to not play a racer because it's either arcade or sim.
*sig removed for being too big. max size 550x120px & 50kb*
BluePhirePB
Drift King
Drift King

Post by BluePhirePB »

Getting both this and GT5. It's gonna be wicked. :D

EDIT: Upon further review of that map, the roads looks kinda sparse. Then again, that's probably due to the scenic nature of the game.
SchuMito
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by SchuMito »

TRANSFORMER wrote:^Maybe You're too slow or You're the Driver Who did never braked the Street Rules!?! =D =D =D
Beleive me, I did :) Doing 2x the national speed limit in my country was great :)

Actually I have two cars... one is a Suzuki Alto 800cc (1992 model) 0-100kmph in 3.4 minutes, top speed of 120 max if it manages to keep the wheels on the road.

The other car is a Toyota Corolla Hatchback (2006) 1.4 DRD Turbo Charged & Intercooler. It is definately not the fastest car in the world, but it definately goes :) Beleive me, maybe the cars are slow, the driver is not :)

As for the person who said that an arcade gamer will never play GT5, I do, as as long that is is a racing game, I play it :)

Anyway, it is nice to have different point of views :)

My only concern on NFS HP is one, and forgive me if I'm asking a blonde question, can you race normally between a number of cars with / without the police? Or will it be just racer vs police?

Thank you guyss :)
Racemaniac
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Racemaniac »

SchuMito wrote:
My only concern on NFS HP is one, and forgive me if I'm asking a blonde question, can you race normally between a number of cars with / without the police? Or will it be just racer vs police?
I do believe that there will be races with no cops as there are a few events which involve only the racer and cops.
ElvenAvenger
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ElvenAvenger »

SchuMito wrote:
TRANSFORMER wrote:^Maybe You're too slow or You're the Driver Who did never braked the Street Rules!?! =D =D =D
Beleive me, I did :) Doing 2x the national speed limit in my country was great :)

Actually I have two cars... one is a Suzuki Alto 800cc (1992 model) 0-100kmph in 3.4 minutes, top speed of 120 max if it manages to keep the wheels on the road.

The other car is a Toyota Corolla Hatchback (2006) 1.4 DRD Turbo Charged & Intercooler. It is definately not the fastest car in the world, but it definately goes :) Beleive me, maybe the cars are slow, the driver is not :)

As for the person who said that an arcade gamer will never play GT5, I do, as as long that is is a racing game, I play it :)

3.4 minutes!? :o
TRANSFORMER
Stock
Stock

Post by TRANSFORMER »

ElvenAvenger wrote:
SchuMito wrote:

3.4 minutes!? :o
I was waiting 4 this Feedback! :roll: Thanks! =D> =D> =D> That's true... :lol: :lol: :lol: #-o
SchuMito
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by SchuMito »

yeap... there is no mistake 3.4 minutes. What can you do... if the car does not go, it does not go. Once I did 120kmph... it was gona get air planning (not aqua planning) hehe :)

Return to “News”