NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Hot Pursuit Demo Out

Post by Bojan »

Download instructions

Xbox 360
Link to marketplace. Note: it's currently exclusive to gold members

PlayStation 3
Go to PlayStation Store, Games, Game Demos and scroll until you find Hot Pursuit.

Demo contains two events, first one being Dark Horse Hot Pursuit event where you get to chase racers as a cop and the second (unlocks after you add a friend through autolog) Roadster's Reborn, a racer time trial.
Doppeyy
Stock
Stock

Re: Hot Pursuit Demo Out

Post by Doppeyy »

I just checked PSS and there is no demo yet =/.

[Doppeyy
BluePhirePB
Drift King
Drift King

Post by BluePhirePB »

PSN demo comes out tomorrow.
Doppeyy
Stock
Stock

Post by Doppeyy »

Maybey Bojan could be a little more clear about that then =/.
It just says go to pss etc etc..

[Doppeyy
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

What are the cars of the demo?
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Bojan »

Just tried the demo on teh 360 and until I get some friends playin, no access to the second event :(

Cops gameplay is a bit weird. Seems like the only way to damage racers is to hit them from behind (sounds perverse, I know :)). Once you overtake them, you can block them all you want, but it won't help. A nice little detail and homage to the first games is the voiced over car description on the car selection screen. Other than that I'd say it's a very untypical game in the series and feels a lot different from what I remember the first 4 games to be.

Cop cars are the Crown Vic and 370Z. Haven't managed to get to the 2nd event though.
Racer cars are the RX8, Impreza and another which I crashed too quickly to notice :)
BluePhirePB
Drift King
Drift King

Post by BluePhirePB »

Bojan wrote:A nice little detail and homage to the first games is the voiced over car description on the car selection screen.
YES!!!! I remember hoping for that in one of the earlier threads!
zedex
Drift King
Drift King

Post by zedex »

sigh... tomorrow for PS3 version?!? =(
BluePhirePB
Drift King
Drift King

Post by BluePhirePB »

Yes, according to forums on gametrailers.com.
wearl
Ricer
Ricer

Post by wearl »

This sucks to download the Demo on Xbox 360 you have to have a Xbox Live gold account. What a waste of money to pay for a gold account.. and no PC is EA crazy? And the demo for PC is too large to download is pure BS. Some Cable company's in the US like Cox Communications, Comcast, and Verizon offer up to 50 megabit connection speeds. the 50 meg connection is $99 a month and a 30 meg connection is between $35-$45. most other ISPs offer up to 20-12 meg now, except for DSL. what is wrong with you EA?
LITE992
Ricer
Ricer

Post by LITE992 »

Need a friend on XBL who played the demo? Add me: LITE992
mean2u
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by mean2u »

wearl wrote:This sucks to download the Demo on Xbox 360 you have to have a Xbox Live gold account. What a waste of money to pay for a gold account.. and no PC is EA crazy? And the demo for PC is too large to download is pure BS. Some Cable company's in the US like Cox Communications, Comcast, and Verizon offer up to 50 megabit connection speeds. the 50 meg connection is $99 a month and a 30 meg connection is between $35-$45. most other ISPs offer up to 20-12 meg now, except for DSL. what is wrong with you EA?
um are you retarded, all new demos on xbl are exclusive to gold members for the first week, not just ea. besides if you have a 360 its mostly pointless to own if you dont have gold in the first place. im going to guess you dont have a job since it costs literally $5 (or $7 if you do month by month) per month to have gold. that's like 16 cents per day #-o
wearl
Ricer
Ricer

Post by wearl »

mean2u wrote:
wearl wrote:This sucks to download the Demo on Xbox 360 you have to have a Xbox Live gold account. What a waste of money to pay for a gold account.. and no PC is EA crazy? And the demo for PC is too large to download is pure BS. Some Cable company's in the US like Cox Communications, Comcast, and Verizon offer up to 50 megabit connection speeds. the 50 meg connection is $99 a month and a 30 meg connection is between $35-$45. most other ISPs offer up to 20-12 meg now, except for DSL. what is wrong with you EA?
um are you retarded, all new demos on xbl are exclusive to gold members for the first week, not just ea. besides if you have a 360 its mostly pointless to own if you dont have gold in the first place. im going to guess you dont have a job since it costs literally $5 (or $7 if you do month by month) per month to have gold. that's like 16 cents per day #-o
First of off I don't own a Xbox 360, it is my brothers. Second that is at least $70 a year you can spend on another game then a stupid subscription when you get the same thing for free on other systems. Third a console is a wast of time if you have a decent PC, Graphics are better, higher resolution, and you can modify the game. Something you can't do with a console. Plus the Xbox 360's hardware is way outdated by now anyways. For example when you play this game on Xbox 360 you are limited to 1280x720, where as PC goes what ever you monitor supports and your video card can do the sky is the limit on resolution, way higher than 1920x1080. BTW you just assume I don't have a job. Well you just made an ass out of yourself cause I do. I'm a Network Administrator. I don't blow money on things I don't need. From they way you type for example spelling don't as dont and I'm as Im with no punctuation and calling people retarded I would guess your a teenager that relies on mom and dad for everything. I would say why buy an Xbox for $299 when I can build a decent PC the has way better specs than your Xbox360.
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

Then play the game on your PC when it comes out fanboi!
And stop whining here

BTW the cars in the other race are the Porsche Boxster spyder, BMW Z4 35 SDrive IS, and Nissan 370Z Coupe
wearl
Ricer
Ricer

Post by wearl »

TheStig wrote:Then play the game on your PC when it comes out fanboi!
And stop whining here

BTW the cars in the other race are the Porsche Boxster spyder, BMW Z4 35 SDrive IS, and Nissan 370Z Coupe
Well i don't want to buy it unless it is good. World was really bad, I was on the closed beta for world.
Tomorrow I will go over to my brother's place and try it on his PS3
Last edited by wearl on 27 Oct 2010, 02:37, edited 1 time in total.
Skyline_man
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Skyline_man »

Will check tomorrow when it hits PSN.
mean2u
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by mean2u »

wearl wrote:
mean2u wrote:
First of off I don't own a Xbox 360, it is my brothers. Second that is at least $70 a year you can spend on another game then a stupid subscription when you get the same thing for free on other systems. Third a console is a wast of time if you have a decent PC, Graphics are better, higher resolution, and you can modify the game. Something you can't do with a console. Plus the Xbox 360's hardware is way outdated by now anyways. For example when you play this game on Xbox 360 you are limited to 1280x720, where as PC goes what ever you monitor supports and your video card can do the sky is the limit on resolution, way higher than 1920x1080. BTW you just assume I don't have a job. Well you just made an bumbum out of yourself cause I do. I'm a Network Administrator. I don't blow money on things I don't need. From they way you type for example spelling don't as dont and I'm as Im with no punctuation and calling people retarded I would guess your a teenager that relies on mom and dad for everything. I would say why buy an Xbox for $299 when I can build a decent PC the has way better specs than your Xbox360.
ok then thats fine you can go play on your pc all you want. whats the point of typing up an entire paragraph complaining about the 360 in the first place then when you're going to play it on your pc? btw i didnt even say anything about the 360 being superior or the pc being ass so im not sure why you just typed all that either lol. its pretty funny that you take a message board, especially this one, so seriously that you think everyone has to type like its a term paper lmao
wearl
Ricer
Ricer

Post by wearl »

LOL a term paper. It is nothing like a term paper. If it was written like a term paper it would be done alot diffeeently. The way I wrote it would of been a F. Continuing on, it's not worth my time. Lets just go on like adults. Calling people names or complaining about them just makes things worse and is just drama. People don't want to read about drama on a game fourm ;) so far the reviews look great. I have owned almost all the NFS series. Looks like alot of fun!
Zotic+
Drift King
Drift King
Location: Southern California in the desert where it gets 130 degrees

Post by Zotic+ »

demo is on PSN im downloding it right now
Instagram @SupraHKS
KammyworldRacerGT4
Drift King
Drift King

Post by KammyworldRacerGT4 »

wearl wrote:
TheStig wrote:Then play the game on your PC when it comes out fanboi!
And stop whining here

Well i don't want to buy it unless it is good. World was really bad, I was on the closed beta for world.
Tomorrow I will go over to my brother's place and try it on his PS3
You do realize that World is an MMO and gets updates weekly, right?
*sig removed for being too big. max size 550x120px & 50kb*
wearl
Ricer
Ricer

Post by wearl »

Yes, I'm aware. But they announced NFSHP before world came out. NFSHP looks like way more fun plus the beta for world was boring. So I skipped world to get NFSHP. I only get about 3-4 games a year, I don't have alot of time to play em. Also the graphics on world were poorly done. I could really tell running at 1080P with max settings on everything. This was on the final open beta a week before world was released. I'm over at my brothers downloading the demo on ps3.
Zotic+
Drift King
Drift King
Location: Southern California in the desert where it gets 130 degrees

Post by Zotic+ »

the some is GREAT :D :D =D> :mrgreen: :D :lol: =D> :mrgreen: :mrgreen: =D>
Instagram @SupraHKS
wearl
Ricer
Ricer

Post by wearl »

Zotic+ wrote:the some is GREAT :D :D =D> :mrgreen: :D :lol: =D> :mrgreen: :mrgreen: =D>
I agree. I would say this is the best NFS ever made. Did your autolog let you add friends. Mine wouldn't let me. This game is a blast to play. Sweet graphics too. The videos are the acual graphics of the game. They are not prerendered videos. I'm gonna preorder it in the next few days!
drifterzzz
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by drifterzzz »

Zotic+ wrote:demo is on PSN im downloding it right now
wowww damn i cant wait to download aswell :evil: :twisted:
Kaerar
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Kaerar »

Dammit why isn't the demo out in Australia yet on PSN...

Get your shiznit in gear Sony...

Return to “News”