SHIFT 2 car setups

2011 SHIFT 2 Unleashed
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

SHIFT 2 car setups

Post by Bojan »

We have the car setups SHIFT 2 page online. Upload your setups (if you have any) and let me know if there's anything missing.

http://nfsu.net/shift2/tuning
jdmspec55
Stock
Stock

Re: SHIFT 2 car setups

Post by jdmspec55 »

i thought for sure people would be blowing up adding there custom setting out here but guess not.
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Bojan »

I guess it takes some time for everybody to get the hang of it. I'm hoping for some of the devs to submit their setups.
honke
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by honke »

wen i tweakt some cars to the max for short and long tracks i will post them here.
but its a lilte hard to post the tweek exacly..
because you got litle steps in tweaking. that dont give a number..
like 3,00 to 4,00 between there a just steps like 5 steps.. that dont give a number
ronaldkeeno
Stock
Stock

Post by ronaldkeeno »

call me stoopid but when you create a car set up, how do you load it up before a career race or is itdone automatically
Terronium 12
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Terronium 12 »

I'll be contributing as much as I can.
Never become the shadow of another racer; speed is only the beginning.
VVV Magictap
Stock
Stock

Post by VVV Magictap »

check out my 1:29 lap around Monza GP in the Lambo. search for magictap on the Vimeo site ;)
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

You mean these?
YaelDjiel
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by YaelDjiel »

atleast show the replay at a proper cam view if you cant show the actual driving.. like that its useless >.>
and these rims.. ugh xD
EGC N3M3SiS CR
Stock
Stock

Post by EGC N3M3SiS CR »

hey guys the setup for the nissan gt-r (r35) is wrong theres not enough parts on there to get ur car rating to 1494 so the guy missed some thing ive tryed everything to get that rating and couldnt just thought u guys would like to know
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

Hi, thanks for the heads up. Did you notice that any fields were missing in the setup page? Maybe that's the problem.
EGC N3M3SiS CR
Stock
Stock

Post by EGC N3M3SiS CR »

no all pages are there ive checked all the setups thats the only one thats wrong bro
FinnZevo
Stock
Stock

Post by FinnZevo »

I need a good D and C class setup.. anyone have a good one???
firespiting_baby
Ricer
Ricer

Post by firespiting_baby »

i found the r8 is really good at class c for online racing i dont have a set up for it but if someone could play around with it and post it that would be sick
fallen_snake_eyes
Stock
Stock

Lexus IS F setup

Post by fallen_snake_eyes »

i have a lexus is f that ihave been working on to rival the audi rs 4 for some time now but i'm having trouble with the cars setup. my audi rs 4 is able to hit 307 mph and my lexus is f is hitting about 290-293 mph. is there any suggestions on how i can get the lexus to faster on the standing mile. if anyone knows the help would be very helpful
zedex
Drift King
Drift King

Post by zedex »

I just used the RS4 tuning for standing mile...
and I just shattered almost every single record out there... (modified the gear ratios a bit towards the speed for the first 4 gears)
494-498KM/H in Japan, 500 in Portugal, and 504 once in Nevada...

it's just UNREAL!!! but wow... I wonder who found out about that glitch? lol... it's definitely a glitch in the physics engine... that would totally be IMPOSSIBLE in real life... especially in under a mile... the engine'll explode after 5 seconds

it did take me quite a long time to figure out how to shift up though >.> (still don't know how to do it in PC, but at least on my 360 pad, I realized it's with RStick, after realizing shoulder buttons only made you look left and look right... so wondered what happened to the RStick... and voila! it upshifted!)
Iceman0151
Stock
Stock

Post by Iceman0151 »

i would like to know how you managed those mph's for the standing mile. the fastest i have got was 307mph on nevada which is the fastest track. i used the settings listed on the tune page and managed 304, i tweaked those settings and got up to 307 but i hit it before the finish line and its like that is where the car is topping out and won't reach any further. i tried tweaking some more but that just made me slower so i went back to my original settings. i have someone on my friends list that hit 308 and his rs4 rating is lower than mine so im not sure what im doing wrong. any help would be greatly appreciated [-o<
zedex
Drift King
Drift King

Post by zedex »

Iceman0151 wrote:i would like to know how you managed those mph's for the standing mile. the fastest i have got was 307mph on nevada which is the fastest track. i used the settings listed on the tune page and managed 304, i tweaked those settings and got up to 307 but i hit it before the finish line and its like that is where the car is topping out and won't reach any further. i tried tweaking some more but that just made me slower so i went back to my original settings. i have someone on my friends list that hit 308 and his rs4 rating is lower than mine so im not sure what im doing wrong. any help would be greatly appreciated [-o<
ugh mph...

306*1.6=489 ... ok

I did 315mph basically...
I think my drivetrain setting was 8/2/2/3/4/4/4 iirc
that was probably the only thing I did a LITTLE BIT differently from the posted setting

how I do it basically, is hold it for the green N, and shift up till 3rd gear, (takes about 1.5 seconds) and engage Nitrous, and keep holding it, while upshifting at green until the very end...

and the ending speed is quite consistent that way

496 in Shibuya, 500 in Portugal, and 504 in Nevada *extremely unlikely irl >.>*
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

What about a Bugatti Veyron 16.4 "Super Sport"? The car is already damn fast, if you put some drag parts on it (no Works conversion needed), you might end with a perfect car for standing mile...

I say Super Sport because in my old savegame I painted the Veyron like the Super Sport version, and I also installed some orange rims to fit. Looked good (not as good as the true SS, though).

Once I have enough money that's the car I'm going to use, even though I already beat the Standing Mile rival. Pretty easy. But I want to smash some records if possible.

Drag is quite hard, I need a car with great acceleration but enough grip. Some of the cars I tried just slide all around, even on high gears. I can't get enough speed and Chris Rado easily catches me.
Iceman0151
Stock
Stock

Post by Iceman0151 »

i know on the driving part i was talking about tune setup. i dont nos till 3rd sometimes 4th and i get the same results everytime. i'll have to check my gear setup but im pretty sure its the same there. i have the car fully upgraded with all drag parts down force set to full speed front and rear. ride height front 0 and rear maxed. ive tried little things here and there but just ends up with 2-3 mph slowern
zedex
Drift King
Drift King

Post by zedex »

I think my ride height's not maxed on rear... either middle or 0...

veyron may look good on paper, but because you can't put nitrous on the car, it won't be better...
I managed to reach the max speed of 411 without using NOS on the Huayra SpeedHunter, my custom Gumpert and I think Koenigsegg Agera (installed the mod Hydro mentioned on the other thread =b)

the SS in real life reached that speed on the Volkswagen test track that's like 20km long straights, from ~150-200km/h coming out of turns... so doing that in a standing mile is also quite impossible... in real life that is

but RS4, with NOS, there's just like no limit... if the track was longer, I'm not surprised if the car could reach 550 or 600km/h.... cuz my NOS tank was still at 1/3 by the end of the mile
Iceman0151
Stock
Stock

Post by Iceman0151 »

i'll try messing with the ride height tonight. i took the body kit off and i managed 1 more mph on nevada 308 mph but that was it. i wonder if tire pressure is a factor or not? i noticed it burns them up 1-3rd gear then 4th it finally hooks. i feel the game is just a flaw all together on the mile and 1/4 mile. cars that should be the car to get are not and vice versa....i set up a camaro for the mile and managed 275 but it roasts the tires the whole way down...its very capable of 300 + easy but can't keep it straight i hit 275 then i hit the wall and i hit 275 a lot faster than i do in the rs4. its a little aggravating to say the least i know its just a game and not mean to be life like but would be nice if it was
hsultan71
Stock
Stock

Post by hsultan71 »

oahh... :D This Thread is good :D not badd

I'm very like it :D

I'm always wanna to know about Shift 2 Car Setups :D but if i wanna to drift i can't in Shift 2 Drift it's very Difficult :O but i'm always wanna to trying :D
Thx For Thread bro :)
FreelancerMar
Ricer
Ricer

Post by FreelancerMar »

The Only problem I find with drifting in S2u is that if you are a wheel user, like I am, then it is Impossable to drift in this title.

Return to “SHIFT 2 Unleashed”