Controller Lag

2011 SHIFT 2 Unleashed
MrEff
Ricer
Ricer

Controller Lag

Post by MrEff »

Has anyone found a way to fix this for the xbox 360 controller? Now that I've got some faster cars it's almost impossible to control if they start sliding wide.
honke
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Re: Controller Lag

Post by honke »

Are you sure its a lag? and not the car? because sometime i play with gamepad to with pc. most time with g27 but wen the car wants to break out and i cant control it. i tune my car. so i get les back slide.. ( play a round with swaybars.) wheelcamber toe in and to out. just play around and test it,, untile you got a car with good handeling,
MrEff
Ricer
Ricer

Post by MrEff »

I've messed around with the tuning and set-up but nothing seems to have fixed it. I'm pretty sure it's lag because when I press the view back button it takes about half a second for the action to register in game.
honke
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by honke »

and you play with pc and xbox controller?? are just xbox. and yes that is a big delay half a second,
i dont got anny problems with it so i cant help you with it. ceep reading this post. maby more players responds
YaelDjiel
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by YaelDjiel »

Some guys over at NoGrip have some input dll file which is said to help at least a bit.
I suggest you take a look over there :)
H3ll$pawn
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by H3ll$pawn »

Juls minimod is a must have.
Be sure to alt-tab or pause at the beginning of each race, or you're back on stock FFB.

Return to “SHIFT 2 Unleashed”