Profile loading

2011 SHIFT 2 Unleashed
wobblycaptain
Ricer
Ricer

Profile loading

Post by wobblycaptain »

just recently my shift 2 would not load my player profile :evil: I tryed everything the only way i could play the game was to delete my saved player profile and start again :evil:

i lost all my carreer progress.cash,cars everything the only thing that was kept was my autolog times....

the only reason i can think this happened was how i switched my console off,maybe it was while the game was autosaving or something, so beware fellow racers how you switch your console off you may lose everything..
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Re: Profile loading

Post by Hydro_PT »

For some reason they warn you not to switch off your console while the game is saving. :)
wobblycaptain
Ricer
Ricer

Post by wobblycaptain »

Hydro_PT wrote:For some reason they warn you not to switch off your console while the game is saving. :)
100% sure mine was not saving at the time,as its pretty standard advice regarding all games :D

but will make sure in future when i shut down it is not saving ect just in case i did this and not realise it was saving data.
wobblycaptain
Ricer
Ricer

Post by wobblycaptain »

wobblycaptain wrote:
Hydro_PT wrote:For some reason they warn you not to switch off your console while the game is saving. :)
100% sure mine was not saving at the time,as its pretty standard advice regarding all games :D

but will make sure in future when i shut down it is not saving ect just in case i did this and not realise it was saving data.
its only because its quite a good racing game,that i decided to start again,am hoping it was just a oversight on my part,more than likey caused by still playing it in the early hrs of the morning and lack of sleep and been half asleep when i shut down my console :? if it had been any other game it would be in the bin by now :? #-o

Return to “SHIFT 2 Unleashed”