Speedhunters DLC problems

2011 SHIFT 2 Unleashed
gmoney97lgt
Stock
Stock

Speedhunters DLC problems

Post by gmoney97lgt »

Hey everyone,
Just went and bought shift 2 today, came home and downloaded the DLC package from origin. I started the game and it added the free cars to my garage, but i can't figure out how to do any drag races. So my question is How do I enter a drag race?
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Re: Speedhunters DLC problems

Post by Hydro_PT »

If you have already started the career, just go there through the main menu and keep scrolling right until you see the Drag / Standing Mile branch (it is the last one, after the FIA GT1 and Legends branches). It should be unlocked, but if it isn't, just keep playing to level up and eventually unlock it (I think it is unlocked since the very beginning though).

You can also go to Quick Race and select Drag as race mode. Then choose one of the drag tracks and give it a try. ;)
gmoney97lgt
Stock
Stock

Re: Speedhunters DLC problems

Post by gmoney97lgt »

I got it all figured out. I had downloaded the dlc for the downloaded game. Redownloaded the dlc for the boxed copy, reinstalled the game and all is well. Weird thing is on origin when i added to cart it only gave me the option for origin version or non origin version. Found a download link somewhere else, added to cart and it gave me the right option.

Return to “SHIFT 2 Unleashed”