on line racing

2011 SHIFT 2 Unleashed
minicom27
Ricer
Ricer

on line racing

Post by minicom27 »

Does anybody know if there is any really serious on line racing to be found...and where ? So far every attempt I have made to have a sensible race has ended in one or all of the others in the race just wanting to play crash into the other guys...and how the hell do these idiots get their cars to go at the speed of light ? its not very reallistic.If anyone out there is interested in having a good fun race and not just want to mess around I would like to hear from you.
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Re: on line racing

Post by Hydro_PT »

You want serious racing? Get a PC simulator. ;)
minicom27
Ricer
Ricer

Post by minicom27 »

Really...Such as ??
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

Well yeah, SHIFT 2 cannot provide the type of online racing you want. Maybe it could in the first year after release, but there's only a few people playing SHIFT 2 now, and most of them just want to crash. Unless you find a league online where people use SHIFT 2 for some proper racing (if any exists), you are better served with a PC simulator. You have plenty to choose from.

GTR 2, Race 07, rFactor, rFactor 2, Assetto Corsa, iRacing. Plenty of races, leagues, and serious online racing. Now, these are simulators, so you are expected to follow racing rules, and the car's behaviour is not like what you find in SHIFT. You need a wheel and pedals to enjoy a simulator. If you try one of these and like it, you won't ever go back. :D
minicom27
Ricer
Ricer

Post by minicom27 »

Thanks for that..I have a wheel and pedals so I will look at the sims you suggest.
georgimz
Ricer
Ricer

Post by georgimz »

GTR is the best simulator. Instal it. You will not regret.

Return to “SHIFT 2 Unleashed”