SHIFT2 Limited Edition Trailer

Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

SHIFT2 Limited Edition Trailer

Post by Bojan »

http://www.youtube.com/v/Ep1WFGPDFO8&&r ... &version=3[/embed]

Nissan Silvia spec.R Aero (S15), the Alfa Romeo Giulietta QV, and the Lamborghini Murciélago LP640 as well as 40 unique career events will be yours if you preorder SHIFT 2 Unleashed. It's available in the EA Store.
BaSt_SVK
Ricer
Ricer

Re: SHIFT2 Limited Edition Trailer

Post by BaSt_SVK »

are you saying that in the "regular" version there won't be my loved s15 ??????? ;((((
YaelDjiel
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by YaelDjiel »

i seriously doubt there wouldnt be a murcie in the 'regular' game..

even if so, it'll get unlocked somehow no doubt xD

that night racing looks psycho though, so dark :shock:
ElvenAvenger
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ElvenAvenger »

I'm not too big of a fan of the Silvia, Lamborghini will be probably a must hack to unlock & buy then unless they change the dominant car, and the Alfa Romeo...a novelty, but not too interesting.

40 events though sound good, especially those Old vs New.

But i guess its going to be like with Hot Pursuit, blah blah, pre order or no Limited Edition but still months after HP's release i can easily buy a brand new Limited Edition.

So yeah, im gonna wait & see some gameplay videos, check reviews, read some magazines, ask anyone here who will buy it on release day, and then decide.

Ideally i'd wait to see if PC gets shafted on DLC again, but by that time i might miss out on the Limited Edition.

(Yeah, when there's a way to get even 1 additional car without paying a ridiculous price, i just have to buy that edition. Guess everyone got something weird in them.)
[T][U][N][3][R]
Drift King
Drift King

Post by [T][U][N][3][R] »

WTF carts? But... ah nevermind.

Meh I'll just hack the Murcielago and Silvia like I did with HP2010, if they could bypass Criterion's security SMS' should be piece of cake...

By the way old vs new? Are they saying that a classic Vette can beat a new one? Very realistic indeed.[/sarcasm]
T0MMY
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by T0MMY »

night time really looks amazing, what car is that at 1:07?

btw what song is that in the trailer?
*sig removed for being too big. limitations are 550x120px & 50kb*
reputated
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by reputated »

did anyone notice the bits of rubber scattered on the track? apart from that, the gfx in the day look the same as shift 1.
T0MMY wrote:night time really looks amazing, what car is that at 1:07?

btw what song is that in the trailer?
the song is ''we owe this to ourselves'' by Anberlin
Some pursue happpiness; others create it
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

I'm tempted to buy the Limited Edition. But I won't buy this game before I try it out. Maybe there will be spare copies of the LE after the initial release, I bought my Hot Pursuit Limited Edition one month after it was released. 3 cars and 40 events are somewhat a good reason to buy the LE (in HP you only get two exclusive cars).

The game is looking good. Night racing seems to be though, and I liked the detail of the grass being ran over. Now I can't wait for the full car and track list. Ferrari must be present in this game, since the Ferrari 430 Scuderia GT3 participated in the 2010 FIA GT3 European Championship. If they are going to recreate the championships, all cars and tracks must be present.
T0MMY wrote:night time really looks amazing, what car is that at 1:07?
I think those are some kind of Caterham CSR. Not sure though, they are different from the Caterhams I know. Maybe it's a new model.

Return to “News”