SHIFT 2 Rewards for past NFS players

Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

SHIFT 2 Rewards for past NFS players

Post by Bojan »

If you played any past Need for Speed game you might be eligible to get a reward when playing SHIFT 2 Unleashed. The list of games and rewards is as follows:

Need for Speed Hot Pursuit
* 1000 XP
* $10,000 cash
* Lamborghini Reventon Cop car
* Pagani Zonda Cinque Hot Pursuit Edition

Need for Speed World
(available to PC players only)
* 1000 XP
* $10,000 cash

Need for Speed SHIFT
* 2000 XP
* $20,000 cash

Need for Speed Undercover
* 1000 XP
* $10,000 cash

Played games must be assigned to the EA account you'll use when logging into SHIFT2. You can redeem your awards by going to the main menu -> Extras -> Need for Speed VIP. Please note that the rewards are only available if you redeem your online pass code (available in every new copy of the game).
[T][U][N][3][R]
Drift King
Drift King

Re: SHIFT 2 Rewards for past NFS players

Post by [T][U][N][3][R] »

Cop car? Wat? :D
ElvenAvenger
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ElvenAvenger »

^Lamborghini Reventon with cop car livery from Hot Pursuit. Just a stock reventon + cop vinyls.
ElvenAvenger
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ElvenAvenger »

failed edit(supposed to be an edit, ended up being a double post..):can someone tell me where/how can i check which NFS games do i have registered on my account?

I seriously cant find anything on any of EA's sites.
[T][U][N][3][R]
Drift King
Drift King

ElvenAvenger wrote:^Lamborghini Reventon with cop car livery from Hot Pursuit. Just a stock reventon + cop vinyls.
Figures...
ElvenAvenger wrote:failed edit(supposed to be an edit, ended up being a double post..):can someone tell me where/how can i check which NFS games do i have registered on my account?

I seriously cant find anything on any of EA's sites.
Yeah that happens.
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

Nice, I like this kind of rewards. In Hot Pursuit I got some good ones by playing World and Burnout Paradise, and in World I got a car and new vinyls for playing Hot Pursuit. :)

In SHIFT 2 I will get right from the start: $40,000 cash, 4000 XP, Lamborghini Reventón Cop Car and Pagani Zonda Cinque Hot Pursuit Edition. Not bad at all for playing (and buying) games I enjoyed. :D

@ElvenAvenger: If you have played any of those games online you are already registered to an EA account, so the rewards will automatically redeem once you install and play SHIFT 2. With Hot Pursuit I just had to log in, enter the menu, hit "redeem my online codes" and automatically got all rewards for playing World and Burnout.
ElvenAvenger
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ElvenAvenger »

^in that case i guess its 50.000$ , 5k exp and 2 nice cars for a start...but i wont use them because i might fail to control them so early, or just simply find it hard to drive slower cars because they will feel very slow.
TRANSFORMER
Stock
Stock

Post by TRANSFORMER »

I pick the money up for a HQ-Web-Cam - SH!FT 2 is still Money-Waste and NFS World is unfinished Business!
[T][U][N][3][R]
Drift King
Drift King

TRANSFORMER wrote:I pick the money up for a HQ-Web-Cam - SH!FT 2 is still Money-Waste and NFS World is unfinished Business!
Tru dat.

On topic, Y U NO put Zonda Cinque Coupe? I hate Roadsters...

And who cares about the NFS version, it's just a Zonda with an ugly orange paint. I like the Scarface style black, white and red the normal Zonda has... so the vinyl system better work this time >:(

Return to “News”