Download PC Legends and SpeedHunters DLC now!

zedex
Drift King
Drift King

Re: Download PC Legends and SpeedHunters DLC now!

Post by zedex »

nono... I don't mind having to use Origin to run... since I got the game from what used to be EADM...

but the problem is that I don't know WHERE to get the DLC/Patch from.......

there is NO LINK anywhere
MarijanMK
Stock
Stock

Post by MarijanMK »

hi im new here and i have a small problem. i have downloaded the speed hunters DLC ,but i cant play it.When i go in the game menu its there but i cant select it,its just goes past it-any suggestions???
could it be that its not a Limited Edition copy,or could it be that its not an original copy of the game?
i have the DLC1,2 folders ,and i tried abaout 6 times unninstaling and installing the game ,and nothing changes
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

@zedex: have you tried installing Origin again and unninstaling the game completely?

@MarijanMK: Welcome. :)

Well it doesn't matter if you game is the Limited Edition or not, the DLCs will work with both versions of the game. Now, if your game is not original, then we cannot help you. If you are using any kind of modified .exe, replace it with the original one included in the DVD. If you have the game, of course. ;)
MarijanMK
Stock
Stock

Post by MarijanMK »

ok so i have to buy the original version-ok.i"ll try a few more things and if they dont work ,i will buy it eventually :D-THX!!!
TRANSFORMER
Stock
Stock

Post by TRANSFORMER »

Servers are down now @ NFS World too... 1st *facepalm* & if You own Tier 3 Car...
You got to wait whole Game to get the Performance Parts for it... 2nd *facepalm* X.X

Don't tell Me about this SH!FT DLC Package... I have seen some CRAZYNESS in the 1st Race... LMAO!-o
zedex
Drift King
Drift King

Post by zedex »

ahhh reinstalling Origin solved that problem... lol finally...
mbindels
Stock
Stock

Post by mbindels »

Hi I've the same problem and I reinstald shift and the dlc but it's still not working and I can find the folders dlc1 and dlc 2.

what do I have do to?

Return to “News”